MWAHAHAH!!! How To Bring Down Stringy Pete Techie Style

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by YeaYea2001, Apr 6, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

Ok, I kicked Stringy Pete's bony ass along with his boneheaded pirates as a techie. Allow me to illuminate how. Get the following items

10 Molotov Cocktails
    10 Explosive Grenades
    1 Grenade Launcher
    1 Acid Gun
    1 Mechanized Gun

Now then, I kicked ass with Magnus and Jayana. I gave the Acid Gun w/ammo to Jayana and the Mechanized Gun w/ammo to Magnus. Arraning my firesqaud in a line, I blew the living fuck outta Petey with my grenade laucher. Then as his buddies jumped outta the bushes I orderd my heavy artillery to fall back while tossing grenades and cocktails onto them. Then I added my own grenade launcher ending. And I swear to you, I did it all without being touched. WARNING: THIS ONLY WORKS IN TURN BASED

2. OO179

OO179 New Member

Cool, i will have to try that some time! :D

3. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

Of course, it will only work turn-based, thats because of the molotov bug...
    Not a fair way to play I believe, the whole game can be finished with only molotovs as weapon and nothing else... :wink:

4. Harlequin

Harlequin New Member

yeah

Yeah i hope they patch that molotov thing out. I mean nothing satisfies more than seeing your enemy toppling over in flames, but then afterwards you kinda feel dirty for killing em using bug exploitation. :minigun:

Our Host!