The weirdest thing...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Moondance, Jul 9, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Moondance

Moondance New Member

Ok, i was playing the demo, when the game tilted and weird things started to happen

read the full story here, WARNING! large graphics ahead! i had to take some screenshots(i hate you 56k users :wink: )

Click Here

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Moondance on 2001-07-09 07:06 ]</font>

2. ArchAngel

ArchAngel New Member

Ok heres what happended. While you were eating your character formed a relationship with a guard in town. Now this guard was a gigalo, aka man whore. After you sold everything you had, for his services, you bought a large quantity of drugs and such.
    So you two ran off to a secret spot in the forest, to collect what you paid for. On the way you got lost, hince the map (you didn't know where you were). Now after you were done, the gigalo made fun of your chars weaknesses. So you stormed of, with the drugs. After you used all of them your vision became burred (hince the picture distortions). So you returned back to ur chars gay lover after awhile, and he liked u alot better doped up(hince the 'nice to meet you'). When you attacked your lover he became enraged in a fit of rage and killed you instead.

You should be asamed of yourself....

3. shadowfax

shadowfax New Member

Tsk tsk....

Lol. That was hilarious...

Quite interesting too. Never knew there were ... erm... such things in the demo.

4. ArchAngel

ArchAngel New Member

And he would have gotten away with it if it haddn't for those meddling kids and a pup named...

Oops left the TV on...

5. monkeypunch

monkeypunch New Member

Our Host!