Breaking into the warehouse in tarant for appleby

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Mooddawg, Dec 22, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Mooddawg

Mooddawg New Member

i can't for the life of me figure out how to break into the warehouse so i can destroy the prototype of Bates' for Appleby. could someone point me in the right direction? i have talked to the guard to find out that it will happen sometime after midnight but i have waited and nothing has happened? where do i go/what do i do?
    thanks

2. flamethrower

flamethrower New Member

choose a side;

gillbert bates (good); after you find out that the ring is gillbert's, go talk to the guard front of gill's door. he will give you a quest on killing the baddies that trying to destroy his engines. just go to gillbert's factory and wait untill midnight, then kill these baddies to finish up the quest.

apply (evil); accept apply's quest. then go into gillbert's factory (the high level guards will attack you on sight, so you may want to accept gillbert's quest first, then destroy the engines. this will botchs gillbert's quest.) and destroy the engines. if you don't want to kill the guards, get in by backdoors. finish the task up and talk to apply again, he will give you servant's cloths, which is one of main plot task.

Our Host!