Deleted Thread

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by FlyingGuillotine, May 19, 2020.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyingGuillotine

FlyingGuillotine New Member

This was a truth telling post inspired by Dark Elfs recent admissions. However I have since deleted what was written. I would delete the thread all together but not sure how.

Paranoia.

Last edited: May 19, 2020
  2. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    I don't mean to detract from your villainous powers, but it doesn't seem likely that a single post would precipitate such a family schism. I suspect that the cracks were already there and your post was merely the tipping point, or even used as an excuse to ostracize a branch of the family that was already secretly despised or unwelcome.

So, on the plus side you probably bear less responsibility for this than you imagined at the time. On the minus side, well, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it looks like your entire family are assholes.

On the plus side again, this would answer your closing question.

[edit] This was my reply before he deleted his post. It doesn't make much sense on its own, but I'll leave it here unless specifically asked to remove it, on the off chance that his was a genuine anguished cry in the dark rather than part of another long-form trolling setup. [/edit]

Last edited: May 19, 2020
  3. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!