Raven beach scene in Caladon?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Narrychen, Jul 21, 2018.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Narrychen

Narrychen New Member

Hi all!

I know this subject has been covered almost completely, so I apologise to those who have already heard enough about it. But I really would like to make this happen in my own game and I desperately need help, so...

I recently played with an elven female char, very good aligned, maxed beauty, maxed intelligence. I flirted with Raven after talking to Silver Lady the second time (told her that her appreciation makes it worth it). And always tried to be all sugary towards her. However, the romance thing didn't trigger when we came to Ring of Brodgar, so I must have missed something. I even loaded a saved game and used a fate point to force good reaction from her (her reaction jumped from 205 Love to 235 Love). Still no luck.

Quick googling revealed it must have been I missed a beach scene in Caladon. Where exactly in Caladon does that take place? Which, if any, are the conditions for the beach scene to trigger? Must it be the first time I go to Caladon with her?

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    If you've killed Min Gorad and all that jazz I think this is supposed to be triggered at the Ring of Brodgar before going into the Void - so Roseborough, no Caladonian beach. My memory could be sketchy though.

Also, I didn't know this was possible with a female character.

3. Narrychen

Narrychen New Member

Ah, my mistake must have been that I slept with M'in Gorad instead of killing her.
    I read somewhere that it is indeed possible to romance Raven with a female char, just takes a little more.
    And as far as I know, there's a little romantic scene in Caladon - just a few lines, nothing fancy - and then nothing more until the Ring of Brodgar in Roseborough before banishment to the Void.
    Thank you for your reply, I'll try to find an earlier save and kill M'in Gorad this time...

4. Dark Elf

Media:
    Do tell us if it is indeed possible to lesbianize Raven! Good luck.

5. Narrychen

Narrychen New Member

Update: I found an earlier saved game, and this time killed M'in Gorad. I suppose that I'm on the right track, 'cause after telling Raven about it, she first said it was unfortunate but then whispered to me "Well done. What else did she say?". And as I recruited her to the group, she told in private to me that she was hoping I'd ask. (The latter happened in previous game also though.)

What I meant by the beach scene was the one where she says "we should come here in the night" or something like that. So far I haven't been able to trigger that, but maybe it isn't a necessary part for triggering the Ring of Brodgar scene?

Anyways, I'll keep you posted.

6. Dark Elf

Media:
    Yeah, as I recall that's how it goes, you're on the right track.

7. Narrychen

Narrychen New Member

No luck. :'(
    Now I wonder if I did something wrong... I did "comfort" Lillian Misk after telling her about Victor. Does that disqualify me? Raven wasn't in my group back then though, but maybe she figured out?
    And concerning the Caladon beach scene, I'm referring to this thread:
    https://terra-arcanum.com/forums/index.php?threads/raven-beach-scene-in-caladon.16795/
    Maybe that one is needed if you play a female character... never triggered for me though. :'(

8. Drog Alt

Drog Alt Member

Arcanum is not like modern games where every romance option is bi.

You need to be a male human, elf or half-elf with the Beauty score of 10 or higher to romance Raven.

9. Narrychen

Narrychen New Member

Our Host!