Arcanum freezes !!

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by moonlight, Aug 4, 2017.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. moonlight

moonlight Member

Ever since downloading Windows 10 on my Pc, the game sometime after playing just freeze and there is no way out except closing it from the taskbar!!! anyone else faced this problem ???

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Yes, this happens on Steam for me. I don't know how to fix it, other than saving often.

3. Felipe

Felipe New Member

I'm getting strange high CPU usage aside arcanum running on 2 threads, i didnt see this when i played on WinXP years ago. No idea of what could be, i know you can close 1 of the threads and the game will run fine but still with high CPU usage.

4. moonlight

moonlight Member

Are u sure the game works completely fine ?? do u have windows 10 installed on your PC ??

5. Dark Elf

Media:
    The game has a memory leak issue, I don't know if that's a problem with modern computers but who knows eh?

6. moonlight

moonlight Member

Well that's sad!! cuz if there is no solution then u cant play the game !1 how do u guys play it then on W10 ?

7. Dark Elf

Media:
    For me, the freezing issue isn't that bad. I can usually play for an hour or so without any trouble. All I have to think about is save frequently, which is something I'd personally do anyway.

Our Host!