What Do You DoNow?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DarkFool, Sep 5, 2015.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

2. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Don't talk about my girlfriend.

3. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    Your girlfriend!
    I'm sorry, dude. I'll stop seeing her.
    No wonder she didn't get upset when I told her, "The money's on the dresser. Get out."

4. Ruda

Ruda Active Member

This shit has gotten way too intricate for me.

Jojobobo likes this.
  5. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    You should call on my mother - she'll explain it. Or failing that, make you feel better about the whole thing.

Apparently.

6. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

Why call her when I can just roll over and ask the question?

Jungle Japes and papa_dog_1999 like this.
  7. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    Yes, that's basically what "call on" means in Olde English. Ask your mother next time.

8. Jwrac

Jwrac Member

Found Arcanum at 14, moved states to Victoria, found it again at 16, been obsessed since, and got into hobbyist game-dev around the same time.

Joined this forum nearly 3 years ago, lurked for ages before that, mainly for the mods for playing Arcanum, at that time I had started working on a custom world-editor thingo for my own game ideas, after about learning how to code for some years, but stopped and then went to Uni for two years.

Jut finished my TAFE Diploma of Digital Media Tech last year, and my Cert. IV before that.
    I'm 22 going 23 now, and recently more focused on my hobbyist projects again, especially the world-editor, "Fabricator".
    Got a lot of game-dev ideas up my sleeve, that's about it really... just "job seeking" meanwhile.

I might end up going back to do a Bachelor halfway this year, or maybe even next year.
    Really I just want to make something that takes off, and be an indie game rock-star, to be honest... perhaps unlikely...

9. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    Yes, go and do a bachelor. It would make a nice change from doing my mom.

10. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

Not much. Still doing the same jobs. Although there is a possibility that we have to move our base (of one of my jobs) to somewhere else. The building next (and the area) where we have our base have been bought and we probably have to go now. Yeah. Not fucking cool. We were fucking first and for 25 years. (I work there since 1995/1996) I hope that my boss can convince them that we have to stay there because we can keep the whole area from becoming a wilderness and all. Luckily, everyone in the town wants to help us to find a new base. So...

The other thing that has changed is that I've moved to another apartment. It IS a bit further from the shopping center and the bus/train station, but the apartment is bigger.

Oh. And I'm counting the days and months until it will be the 25th Anniversary of the Ultima Dragons!!! I'm pretty exited to go there. Will be there for three days at the celebrations and then playing tourist in LA and San Diego.

11. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    Oh, was I supposed to post that in this thread instead? Okay - I quit my job.

Our Host!