Problems with character editor

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by YeaYea2001, Nov 20, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

My character editor is going nuts, im getting an error code that says, like, "File ODEL. something is out of date and it requires an updated version to run" Whats going on and how do i fix it

2. Dmonik

Dmonik New Member

I dont know if your aware but people on this board HATE cheaters so I suggest you maybe try downloading it again... and deleting this post.
    0:)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dmonik on 2001-11-20 12:25 ]</font>

3. DKoepp

DKoepp New Member

I can help you with your problem. First though it would definitely be in your best interest to write out the exact error message. Without knowing what the error actually said it is hard to tell you what to do. Though off hand if the file is out of date and you see that file included in the zip, then follow the instructions on how to register it as this is often the solution you are looking for.

4. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

First off, I only use the editor on one of my C's, the rest I play honestly. And, I did try downloading it again and it didnt work. The error code I got, says exactly "The file OLEAUT32.DLL is out of date. This program requires a newer version"

Our Host!