The Zanzish Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Muro, May 30, 2011.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Smuelissimo

Smuelissimo New Member

Well, there were two others. The old Arcanum Inn at IGN, and then the place where all the regulars decamped. So, arguably, I've only been part of one other online community. But still, they didn't think it was a big deal when someone wrote two successive posts.

And actually, I think I prefer that people do that instead of going back and editing a post I've already read. It ensures I don't miss anything. You wouldn't want me to miss anything now would you?

2. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Looking good in your new attire, sir Zanza. Looking good, indeed.

Make sure to refresh your signature. Administrative intervention has a tendency to perturb those.

3. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Noblesse oblige.

4. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

They don't bother me, it's just fun to feign being bent out of shape over them.

5. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

By the way guys, this is how I felt when I woke up one day and noticed I had a new avatar.

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rR44oOYjvOw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rR44oOYjvOw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

6. Kaitol

Kaitol New Member

Did he make that woosh sound effect at the end himself? Because it sounded like it. And it was hilarious.

Our Host!