Dear Plastick Couch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grossenschwamm, Mar 22, 2011.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Stop grave digging. If you're really who you claim to be, you'll stop breaking the forum's rules and stick to threads that've been active for at least the past few days. The reason people stopped posting in those threads you revived is because they got bored. Take your salvia-induced wisdom and put it to good use, for example in the video thread, the joke thread, or by starting a whole new thread about a topic that you think may interest other forumers.
    Your GD Moderator,
    Grossenschwamm.

2. Smuelissimo

Smuelissimo New Member

Oh I see. I didn't break any forum rules and yet I get banned for making fun of DarkFool's Facebook friends. PlastickCouch on the other hand DOES break forum rules, encourages you to smoke pot mixed with your own saliva or something and all he gets is a slap on the wrist.

I get it now. I wasn't crazy enough for you guys. If I promise to write zany things all the time can I come back?

Your GD Troll,
    Smuel.

3. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

You do understand that I act of my own volition and was not urged to post this request on anything other than my own whims, correct? I couldn't ban anyone if I tried. Besides, you're just butt-hurt. Why don't you keep posting regardless of what anyone here says or does to you? It seems to be your prerogative anyway.

4. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Quit fucking whining or I ban you again.

They've all been issued warnings.

5. PlastickCouch

PlastickCouch New Member

don't worry about me guys, I'm out of here

I am who I claim to be and you all have a stick up your asses, apparently.

You know in real life you won't be able to ban someone you just don't agree with.

I revived posts that I, yes I, was interested in. And so I posted in them.

seriously, ya'll, when did posting on a forum and trying to communicate with strangers in an open and honest way become such a touchy subject?

You guys need to take it much more easy than this.

and this was DarkFool's message to me:

"Not sure which troll you're a puppet for, but keep grave digging things and I'll ban you."

Sigh, you sound like an angry high school kid.

Best of luck to you all, but this community is way too uptight. Shame, too, as I was really looking forward to getting in touch with Arcanum lore and Arcanum fans. Dark Fool woulda' been laughed out of the Arcanum Inn, i'll tell you that much.

6. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Re: don't worry about me guys, I'm out of here

and yet, in the time you were here you dug up old threads and added useless commentary to them.

[​IMG]

Our Host!