I..... I watched Twilight

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bryant1380, Jun 23, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

I feel so ashamed. I rather liked them (the first two movies).

I am sorry to report that I fapped during Bella and Edward's kissing scene in the first movie. I am also sorry that Xiao Village has left in a fit of angsty rage, as I'd been planning on writing this thread for a couple weeks, now. I know she would've enjoyed it.

Her loss.

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I have yet to watch Twilight. The Internet has imparted such a terrific hate for it in me that I'm unsure if I would survive the experience.

3. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

It kinda did give me a mild, 2 day crush on Kristin Stewart.

For the record, the wife rented the flicks so she and my sister could bone up on their Twilight series before the 3rd movie opens up in the theaters. I was bored, so I watched 'em. I now understand all the hate about sparkling vampires. I thought "sparkling" was just a euphemism before I watched the film. I found myself screaming, "NO, they DON'T sparkle, you dipshits!!!"

Heh. I said bone up.

4. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Heh. You did.

I've only seen the 2nd movie because it looked cool with werewolves and vampires and secret societies, how wrong I was, oh so terribly wrong. Saw a movie a couple of weeks ago, The Losers I think it was and there was a preview for twilight. The preview looked awesome, it had it all, vampire armies, werewolves ready to pounce, a big open field. What they didn't show you was the 2 hours of teen angst and crying that would be before, during and after that 5 minute fight scene.

Knowing they showed all the good bits of the movie in that trailer I now don't have to spend $7.50 on a movie ticket, or waste hours of my time. I can sit here for free instead and criticise something I apparently 'don't understand'.

5. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Your review is spot on. I did find myself getting frustrated because the movie wouldn't ever "get to the good part".

Still wanna ram Stewart, though. Seriously, does she ever smile?

6. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

I don't know if I am going to see this movie, because of all that teen angst, and the long-windedness before some battle between the Werewolves and vampires accure.

PS: Welcome back Retard.

7. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

I saw the first movie with my ex when it first came up. I thought something in the line "Huh, vampire movie. Might be good. Bet she'll like it". Oh how wrong I was. The only good part about it was Ashley Green. She's hot.

8. Archmage Orintil

Archmage Orintil New Member

Saw the first movie with my wife at the theatre when it came out. We'd never heard of twitlight before and thought it was just a cool vampire movie. Wasn't good or bad for the most part. It was just bleh. Then came the sparkles. That completely turned something that I'd normally classify as just a boring movie into the realm of purposely being retarded. Neither the wife or myself ever considered seeing any sequels after that bit.

9. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

I got suckered into going to see this "cool new vampire movie with lots of action an violence!" I got to the theater early, and I started to get a bad feeling about it when I didn't see any other guys walking into the theater. Just teenage girls and their moms.

10. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

But you capitalised on the situation I bet!

11. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Me and my lady wanted to watch the film to make fun of it. We only managed to survive through about one third of it. It was so boring and bland that the whole thing didn't prove rewarding enough to bother.

The real question is, does she ever close her mouth and stop looking like a reta-, er, mentally challenged person.

12. Arkain

Arkain New Member

I'm really looking forward to that Twilight-bashing-seminar next semester.

13. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Ashley Greene is sex on a stick.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

How is that woman hot? Ner nose is obviously stolen. From Michael Jackson. And that's not the only issue I have with her.

15. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

16. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Gotta love me some crack whore right there mmmmhmmmm!

17. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

I saw the first Twilight film to see what all the fuss was about. It failed by ignoring necessary vampire cannon.
    I saw the second Twilight film because it had werewolves in it. Humans that turn into wolves are also a fail.

I saw The Wolfman last night. It isn't good but I enjoyed it, and it's better than the first two Twilights. I will not see the third unless sufficiently pressed.

Who cares? Since when is a smiling partner a requirement for satisfying coitus?

18. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

If Twilight had a vampire cannon, it would be way better.

19. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Nope.

20. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Our Host!