HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FrostyMixi, Dec 31, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. FrostyMixi

FrostyMixi Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Write 1 wish for new year ! ;) (no, i am not going to fulfill them)

2. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

[​IMG]

Happy New Year - Frohes neues Jahr / Prosit Neujahr - Voorspoedige Nuwejaar - Gëzuar Vitin E Ri - Kul 'aam u antum salimoun - Gayoleru Añu Nuevu! - Tezze Iliniz Yahsi Olsun - Urte Berri On - Shubho Nobo Borsho - sretna nova godina - Bloavez Mad - Chestita Nova Godina - hnit thit ku mingalar pa - Sun nien fai lok - Xin nian yu kuai - Godt Nytår! - Bonan Novjaron - Hääd Uut Aastat - Gott Nyggjár - Sal-E No Mubarak - Onnellista Uutta Vuotta - Gelukkig nieuwjaar - Bonne Année - Lokkich Nijjier - Feliz Aninovo! - Gilosavt Akhal Ts'els - Eftecheezmaenos o Kaenooryos hronos - rogüerohory año nuévo-re - hauoli makahiki hou - L'Shannah Tovah Tikatevu - Nav Varsh Ki Haardik Shubh Kaamnaayen - Gullukkig Niuw Jaar - Selamat Tahun Baru - Bliain nua fe mhaise dhuit - Ojenyunyat Osrasay - farsælt komandi ár - Buon Capodanno - Shinnen Omedeto - Assegwas Ameggaz - Hosa Varushada Subhasayagalu - Hyveä Osoa Uuveksi Vuuveksi! - Feliç Any Nou! - Sua Sdei tfnam tmei - Jangi Jilingiz Quttuu Bolsun! - seh heh bok mani bat uh seyo - sretna nova godina - Sabai dee pee mai - felix sit annus novus - Laimigu Jauno Gadu! - Linksmu Nauju Metu - Is-Sena T-Tajba - kia hari te tau hou - Nootan Varashnimit Hardik Shubhechha - Srekna Nova Godina - Shine Zhiliin Mend Khurg'e - Hozhi Naghai - Naya Barsa Ko Hardik Shuvakamana - gelükkig nyjaar - Godt Nytt År - bon annada - Baga Wagaa Hara Isinin Gaye - Guads neis joa - Bon Aña Nobo - Naway Kaal De Umbarak Shaa - Hallich Nei Yaahr - Saleh notun mobarak - Szczesliwego Nowego Roku - Feliz Ano Novo - Mosoi Watapi Sumaj Kausay Kachun - bangi vasilica baxt - La Multi Ani / un an nou fericit - S Novim Godom - Buorre Oðða Jáhki - ia manuia le tausaga fou - Bonus Prinzipius E Mellus Finis - Bliadhna Mhath Ur - Gott Nytt År - Es Guets Neus Johr - Scecna nova godina - nain saal joon wadhayoon - Subha Aluth Awrudhak Vewa - stastlivy novy rok - Srechno Novo Leto - Newroz Le To Piroz Be - Feliz Año Nuevo - Manigong Bagong Taon - Pudhu Varusha Vaazhthukkal - nuthana samvathsara subhakankshalu - Sawadee Pii Mai - tashi délek - Scastny Novy Rok - Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun - Z Novim Rokom - Boldog Új Évet - Naya Saal Mubarak Ho - Cung-Chuc Tan-Xuan - Blwyddyn Newydd Dda - Z novym hodam - Yvää Uutta Vootta!

I wish for a pay-raise.

3. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Have a happy fucking new year.

I wish for those cunts who set off fireworks in their backyard to die hideously for the crime of making our dog freakin' crazy for three hours.

4. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm with you on that one Xiao, so many loved pets go crazy or run away because of things like that, why can't they just go to the major fireworks shows the governments have for the population.

5. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

6. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Oh, our wee Byron doesn't run away. He just whines and whimpers and barks and runs up and down the house like a loony. I eventually caved and took him for a walk (and normally I won't leave the house after dark on my own unless I'm riding my bike, so going out after midnight on New Year's Eve is unprecedented) and he was all calm and happy... and then TWO HOUSES from home the cunts started up again.

:cry:

7. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

happy new year.

I wish for a pay raise or new job.

8. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    Happy New Year, everybody.
    May your year be filled with cake that isn't a lie,
    Pie that isn't rancid
    and dogs that only stiff the appropriate places.

9. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

GOTT NYTT ÅR FITTNYLLEN! ^^

It's scare, those threads links to eachother, it's and infinity loop.

And for some reason I wish for me to be accepted to ship out to Afghanistan. Don't really think I wanna though.

10. light-servant

light-servant New Member

11. Darkform

Darkform New Member

happy yew year

as a side note. I think I should got to bed, I'm starting to see every written thing as if it's in italics. I noticed this because I rubbed my eyes and for a few seconds written words turned back into normal type before reverting to italics again. I REALLY NEED some sleep BADLY.

12. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

13. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

If your dog's name is a reference to Lord Byron, I'm amazed this strikes you as 'peculiar' for him.

14. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

No, he's my sister's dog, and for some reason she named him after Kari Byron from Mythbusters. *shrug*

15. Charonte

Charonte Member

Well at least she was decent to look at, my sister (and probably partially me) named our dog yoda off of freakin' starwars...

Darkform, I think that's more of a sign that you need glasses. I get that all the time, whether I just woke up or not, so happy new years if you end up needing glasses.

But happy new years to everyone else as well.

16. Archmage Orintil

Archmage Orintil New Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    I wish my mead cup was full. Well, look at that. It is. Wishes DO come true.

17. Mesteut

Mesteut New Member

rroyo, can you list to which country do all those sentences belong?

I saw three dialects of Turkic languages (including Turkish). Also, the Kurdish phrase "Newroz Le To Piroz Be" should be about Newroz, which is a celebration to honor the beginning of the Spring.

P.S. Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun (even though "Mutlu Yillar" and "Iyi seneler" are more widely used)

P.P.S. Kurdish does not belong into those Turkic dialects, as they are not Turks/Turkic. Just wanted to note if any confusion should occur.

18. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Celebrated New Year's Eve at a place called Bygget in Åre. Dinner was great, but then the fuckers closed off all the nice rooms were the comfy sofas were and basically cowherded people to the bars and dance floors were the music was too damn loud and the brat ratio far exceeded unhealthy levels. Three of us got tired of that shit, took a cab and got back to the cabin at 11.50 PM, and got to toast the New Decade with a ten of whisky.

We then proceeded to fire up the sauna, and roll ourselves naked in the snow, while the rest of the group (who chose to remain at Bygget) nearly froze to death waiting for a cab until 4.30 in the morning. Good times.

19. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

Sorry, I just spotted the listing at another forum and snagged it.

20. GrimmHatter

GrimmHatter Active Member

Happy New Year!
    I'm wishing for a second straight Stanley Cup championship.

Our Host!