Borderlands

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kcwong, Nov 29, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. kcwong

kcwong New Member

Any members of TA playing it?

My last true FPS (which means excluding VtM:B and VtM:R, Oblivion and Morrowind) is Hexen Heretic... I returned to the genre and it's been quite fun.

I'm not very far into the game yet, since I spent more time on Dragon Age. My highest level character is Roland. Level 22, soldier + turret build, PC single player.

So far I found myself playing like a sniper... start very far away sniping everything I could, then switch to a combat rifle to finish up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When I start on Brick or Lilith I would make it a melee build for a new gameplay experience.

2. Sjael

Sjael New Member

I played it. Got the 4-pack on Steam with some mates, never managed to get co-op working outside of a LAN. Game itself is pretty good, although I do not condone the use of a second play-through of exactly the same game as content or replayability.

If I hadn't paid around a third of the retail (NZ) price for it, I probably would have felt ripped off.

I played through as Brick, and yeah I spent most of my time sniping, switching to assault rifle when enemies get closer, then going fists when things got desperate. It plays that way for all classes, with the exclusion of fists.

3. Viktor_Berg

Viktor_Berg New Member

A fun, fun game. I have a level 50 Brick with a fists build and a handful of great launchers for when I feel like respeccing to Blaster.

4. kcwong

kcwong New Member

Got my first orange in a New Haven chest, after returning from the Tetanus Warren... it's the "One Bad Dog" shotgun.

Those red and white chests are indeed very good, easy to get and contains better loot than most enemies (on PT1 at least)... should I be happy or sad?

Our Host!