How the HELL did I miss this news?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xiao_Caity, Nov 10, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Film adaptation of "The Importance of Being Earnest" with Judi Dench as Lady Bracknell was amazing, but I guess it doesn't count because it was a play.

But Lord of the Rings. No Country For Old Men. Pirates of the Carribean was a ride.

2. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Never played the Prince of Persia games, I only played the original Prince or Persia where the guy would wear white and be blonde. To me that's the real PoP. I expect to see many small steps up to spikes then a jump over them, also lots of vertical jumps to hit the roof and check if the floor will collapse.

3. heehaw666

heehaw666 New Member

Jake Gyllanhall can be a good choice for this role. As long as he doesn't

1. attempt to brood
    2. try to be funny
    3. take the role too seriously
    4. redo his part in either "Jarhead" or "Brokeback Mountain"

As long as these are follew the movie "might" not suck. I honestly hope it doesn't suck. Just once I would like to see a VG movie that made me want to play the game again...

4. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

While I can see why trying to call upon those roles would not work in this case, I truly hope you're not trying to say his performances in Jarhead and Brokeback Mountain were sub par.

5. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Man, I loved Jarhead. I think my dad has the DVD... yup, he does. Sweeeeeeeeeet.

6. heehaw666

heehaw666 New Member

No I am merely stating that those roles alothough similar, should be kept far seperate from this role. I think he did quite well in both movies

7. Gjerdev Ankarus

Gjerdev Ankarus New Member

Jarhead, eh? Never caught that one, seemed too cliche and "Hollywood" for my tastes, so I never gave it a bother. I'll have to take a look now.

Now that you say that, it almost gives me hope for this movie. Here's praying that Gyllenhall does it RIGHT.

Why, what ever do you mean, sir? Revenge of the Sith made me want to play Battlefront to great effect. :lol:

Our Host!