On the subject of "gravedigging" and "search&

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Idiotfool, Oct 11, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. JustaFishInaJar

JustaFishInaJar New Member

So your saying if for some reason I get stranded on Homosexual Island I should just pull down my pants and immerse myself in their culture? I had a feeling about you and the proof keeps piling.

2. Post-Internet Syndrome

Post-Internet Syndrome New Member

I have a feeling something like Homo Island would not be sustainable for very long. They would have to reproduce, and therefore would have need of individuals interested in non-homo fraternisation.

Cultures devaluing women are however - sadly - quite stable and sustainable.

3. Idiotfool

Idiotfool New Member

If there's some sort of reason that people get stranded there (a giant reef system, for example) and new arrivals must conform, then it has a system built in place for a sustainable population.

4. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

This place would be so very boring if we would all try to be clones of the International Prototype Member of the House of Lords stored in Sèvres and agree on every single tiny microscopic little thing in the name of some badly interpreted tradition. Thank gods becoming part of the community doesn't equal changing our every stand to the most common and "official" one and we have the right to have our personal opinions and fight to the death defending them.

5. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Nobody even got the reference to the other thread? Shame on you.

6. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

And why do you think so? I did actually, but I didn't consider it worth mentioning, mostly because it would either be without any real relation to my stand on this topic or, in a specific situation, it could work against me.

7. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Technically I did. Though I made it to 400 on my first account, then got banned. I think this micro-ban of mine puts me at 6 or 7 times, over 5-6 accounts. :lol:

persistence: keeping me in T-A and laid since '00.

8. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

But in saying that you did have about ten different accounts didn't you? I remember Silvio.

9. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Silvio_Arjunza was the renamed version of his first account. He was originally called Matt_Thorn, the aptly named thorn in the side of the powers that were.

I think we even banned him from The Unnamed during the glorious days of independent HoL satellite forums.

10. Telcontar

Nice and you have to give it to him he was persistent. So DF enlighten me to why you were banned so many times.

11. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    It was a combination of rampant smiley abuse, incessant spamming, select instances of gravedigging and generally doing his best to piss off everyone in general and Jarinor in particular, all triggered by the very same persistence that spurs him to never let go like a pitbull with lockjaw.

12. DarkFool

I think my flame wars with Sleek_Jeek are what caused the most bannings. If not that, then the most annoyance. I kinda miss Jarinor... I'm sure he's rolling in his grave at the idea of me with a custom avvy that isn't a spam can.

Also: Hey Tel! Where the hell have you been?

13. Telcontar

Yeah this Jarinor guy you all seem to talk about seems to have the patience of...well no patience. I've been here and there you know.....my hunting addiction means I live in thick grass and forests these days but a few days of rain had meant less blood and more relax time.

14. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

That was a pretty potent simile there.

15. DarkFool

He was quite the master of insults, though. I do have to give him credit on that front.

Our Host!