Arcanum Editor 1.8 Opinions needed on possible addition.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DKoepp, Sep 25, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Metathiax

Metathiax New Member

I have been using the new editor and it is great but the found schematic switch dosn't work for certin items namely the Potion of hypnotic suggestion and the vendgorath war gauntlets. Any ideas on a fix

2. DKoepp

DKoepp New Member

Ok I found the typo that caused both of those schematics not to work and have fixed it for the new version. If any one wants this fix now just send a email to me asking for it and I will send it to you.

3. landru

landru New Member

use arrow keys to shift the coords on the minimap

shift to adjacent areas using arrow keys to shift x y coords

clicking on that maps pixels can give you the mouse twitches (dont feel bad, many of Bill 'Shoddy Quality' Gates products have this problem too)

4. Starcat5

Starcat5 New Member

Problem: Your e-mail isn't listed.
    --
    -Starcat5
    starcat5@metro.lakes.com

5. DKoepp

DKoepp New Member

My email can be found in the readme file or just go to Terra Arcanum's download page and click on my name by the download it will have my email address. But here is it also
    DKoepp913@aol.com

6. com2kid

com2kid New Member

Nifty stuff going on here man, nice to see that progress is coming along nicely :smile:

I cannot wait for you and somebody else to get together and do a full fledged MOD for Arcanum. Unfortunatly my main area of expertise is in low polygon 3D Modeling. Ah, not exactly suited for high quality prerendered stuff, hehe :smile:

Are there any plans to extend the Editor past just editing charecters? What about a nice easy to use GUI Rule Editor? Since all of the relavent text files are done up in plain text it should not be too hard to just create a GUI wrapper around what would basicaly be a glorified text editor. Kinda neat stuff really, hehe.

Add the ability to hit a button and have the rule files recompressed or put in their proper place and everything, and a file copier to move stuff around and launch Arcanum with the selected MOD in place, and you could have the #1 tool for Arcanum Mod makers outside of the editor :smile:

Our Host!