England, sadly.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dark Elf, Aug 3, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Personally, I think this is doubleplusgood, and will help cut back on doubleplusungood crimethink and promote more goodthink. The goodthinker who created this is possibly the doubleplusgoodthinkful person in existence.

2. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

I think this is an excellent idea! I would love for families like these to get help! There is, however, one problem with doing this to families and people in general: WE'RE HUMAN, GOD DAMMIT! YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT!
    *ahem* My point being, encase you don't get it, is that you cannot solve humans of who they are. There will always be fucked up families. It's about helping the children grow into strong individuals, and routinely probing the parents with a giant, multiple orifice dildinator.

3. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

When it comes down to it, there is nothing that you can do to stop people eating off the same plate they shit in.

You can't force anyone to be a good parent, no matter how hard to try or how strongly you feel that it would help them.

4. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

You could force people to be good parents or not parents at all.

5. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Now THAT'S the approach I would use. Watch them, warn them to be good to their kids, and if they're not, they don't get to be parents anymore.

6. Minuos

Minuos New Member

I suppose that's more humane than the approach I'd like to take. With the many problem families there are, though, the question is risen over where the hell the kids would go.

7. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

You shoot them of course.

8. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Thing is, the primary school I went to... it wasn't the most feral school in the area, but it had it's fair share of psychos and fuckups. There was this set of triplets, and they all dressed and acted so alike that even their best friends couldn't tell them apart half the time. Halfway through about Grade 4, they started coming to school all beaten up and bruised, and they'd never tell anyone what happened.

About a month before the end of the year, they stopped coming to school altogether. We found out what happened the second-to-last day. Their dad had been beating the shit out of them, and he'd gone too far and killed one of them. The other two committed suicide.

I think that pretty much explains my view on the subject.

9. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Mexico. It's about time we gave them something back.

10. Minuos

Minuos New Member

I was thinking Soylent Green.

Our Host!