Confessions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yuki, Jul 4, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. No! Naughty dog!

No! Naughty dog! New Member

2. Minuos

Minuos New Member

The way I see it, everyone here is a self-confessed or accused lifeless sod (in the more positive sense, naturally), a creator, or a mixture of the two, often with a touch of perversion and/or misanthropy thrown in.

Apart from the odd perversion, seems you're safe to say what you're comfortable with here. I've had occasional kleptomaniac outburst, primarily in chocolate form. Though there's seriousness aside in such, you're not entirely alone.

3. JustaFishInaJar

JustaFishInaJar New Member

No matter what I say to insult you; now or in the future, all you have to do is call me JaFiaJ and I felt like I lost.

Minuos: Preachy was the wrong word. Here's a smiley to make up. :)

No! Naughty Dog: IED=Improvised Explosive Device. I used to suffer from those too.

4. No! Naughty dog!

No! Naughty dog! New Member

5. Minuos

Minuos New Member

Both things I can say I'd rather not encounter.

6. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

I'm in this boat also...

my other one is that I've issues with monogamous relationships. Unless there's an intent-to-marry, I don't understand the monogamy. I can sleep with multiple people just fine and love only one of them...

7. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

All in good sport.

8. GarmGarf

GarmGarf New Member

Huh. Some of you people have kinda big issues there.

9. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

• I have several sexual fetishes. Some of them could be considered strange. The rest is just fucking sick.
    • I am a loner bacause I hate people, and I hate people because they are stupid. No, it's not my fault I feel intellectually superior. It's their fault they were born intellectually inferior.
    • I think logically, in every single field of life. Sooner or later this pisses everyone off.

10. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

I'm 24, 4'10", and the next bloke who cards me when I just want a bloody Lemon Lime and Bitters is a DEAD MAN. No joke.

I love the Spice Girls. I love their music, I love their movie, I'm hopeless, moving on.

If I ever meet Michael Bell, I will glomp him. I don't care that he's old enough to be my dad, I'll still do it. He has the SEXIEST VOICE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. (I'd also glomp Walter Koenig, for completely unrelated reasons, and Steve Blum/Crispin Freeman/Rino Romano, for very related reasons.)

My idea of the perfect man is Rune Walsh from Phantasy Star IV, which probably explains my woeful dating life as of late. I need sarcasm, intellect and wit in a significant other, and so few people possess those qualities these days. (Make one crack about me liking Rune and there will be fireballs in your future.)

11. Archmage Orintil

Archmage Orintil New Member

Glomp...I learned a new word, thanks. My wife wants some Koenig also. She's obsessed with his character Alfred Bester from B5. I'm not sure if that's something I should be worried about or not. He's made an online Star Trek movie also, Of Gods and Men.
    Given the typical atmosphere that pervades this place, I doubt it's not too far from the reality to assume that most here have some deeply rooted traumatic shit in our heads.

12. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

I'd post more confessions, but I don't want to look like and attention whore.

I love you, too, Vorak.

13. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Of Gods and Men is pretty epic, but so are the (multiple ear-melting obsceneties) download times. One day I will have the thirty-something hours I need to download it. *mutters something about what horrors she's gonna inflict on her sister next time she uses all the Xiao family downloads for the entire friggin' month*

14. GarmGarf

GarmGarf New Member

Being an "attention whore" is all right in this thread provided that the content of one's post is embarrassing. However, many (not all) people in this thread are using this an an opportunity to brag, either on purpose or because of the lack of clarity of the nature of a "quirk", or by not putting enough thought into the essence of their post (i.e: "confessing" that they are great, basically, while others are pouring their souls into their posts).

15. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

Yeah, haptephobia is pretty fucking great. :roll:

16. floyd

floyd New Member

Sometimes I hunt the internet for 20-something girls/women and ask them if they want to pee into my mouth for, let's say, €25.

I would probably engage in anal intercourse with Julian Sands.

I have tasted my own cum on more than one occasion.

17. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

:eek:

This is not what I meant.

Get out and never come back.

18. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

I fucking love you people. :lol:

Julian Sands, huh? Would you go seme or uke?

Also, I love that out of my last post (which was basically a list of people who probably ought to get a restraining order against me), the only one who got comment was the fact that I'd tackle the original Chekov. NOTHING about my belief that a video game character is the ideal man.

I repeat, I fucking LOVE you people.

19. floyd

floyd New Member

O, well, there is some sort of scenario involved, sure.
    First, Julian would tie me up, arms together, legs together, and then he would force me to suck his throbbing cock. I would, of course, hesitate, adding to the experience as a whole, but I would soon succumb once he forces me to sniff some amylnitrate. Gosh blimey, after that I'd just shove his talliwhacker right down my throat and let him fuck my face. I'd occasionally suck on his scrotum/balls as well, but I'd definitely concentrate most of my efforts on the shaft.
    Once Julian decides it is time to bring havoc to my little virgin chocolat flower, I would beg him to rim it first, I'm pretty sure my feminine charm could convince him to do so quite rapidly.
    Well then, after he would haven eaten out my tight shitter and lubricated his shaft with some lubricant or spit, he would then proceed to enter my anal cavity, gently at first, but eventually thrusting ever so hard, that eventually I would have a prostatic orgasm and cum all over my belly.
    Soon after, Julian would com as well, but he'd pump all of his delicious mansauce straight into my mouth, mayhaps spilling some on the rest of my face, just to tease me, just to show how big of a slut I really am.

:roll:

Aww...

:roll:

I'm also a huge Arcanum fan. Seriously.

20. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

No, I'm serious. Get the fuck out of my thread, you dirty, dirty person.

Our Host!