Do you want to help me a bit?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Aug 14, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. GarmGarf

GarmGarf New Member

The fact is, Spiffy, it is because people care about you here (no offense saatan45).

2. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

Yeah. We care deeply for Spiffy. He's just such an integral part of these forums. This place couldn't go on without him.

We love you Spiffy.

...Oh wait, none of that is true.

3. GarmGarf

GarmGarf New Member

<3 <3 <3

Don't it feel good?

4. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

The new blood this forum has gotten in the last month reeks of extra chromosomes and short buses.

5. Jungle Japes

Where I grew up, we always called it the 'Tooky-bus.'

Also, the Tard-Mobile, but that would get you in trouble. So mostly Tooky-bus.

6. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

I find this thread mildy amusing, mostly for all the confusion and stupidity in it.

What I don't find amusing and what is acutally ruining the tread, is the Garfield guy.

7. Packersfan30_3

Packersfan30_3 New Member

Again, you miss the fucking point! Please, stop posting. Your posts are made of fail...

8. GarmGarf

GarmGarf New Member

Maybe you could stop highlighting my posts? This thread has moved past that.

People seem to blame me for making threads about myself, when it is others' attention which might actually be the cause for my infamousness.

So let's let this thread go back to what Philes and Jungle Japes were staring up a few posts ago, or just let this thread die, or let's go back to talking about the link in the OP.

9. Jungle Japes

No, I think I'd like to stick with letting you know how much you don't fit in here. There's no 'backing up a few posts' around here. This is the topic we're on, and it seems perfectly relevant to me.

It has never made sense to me why some people who didn't belong here have insisted on sticking around, except in the circumstance of a troll, a person who gets off on trying to ruin the internet. There are also rare cases of the mentally malfunctional posters like Charles B Hoff, who just don't get it, but since you don't show any signs of than dain bramaged speech, I'm inclined to think that you fall into the troll category. However, it seems equally likely that you fall somewhere in between, and are just dense enough to think that if you stay here long enough, we will eventually become open-minded and friendly enough to embrace you for the beautiful unique snowflake you are.

I suggest that you quit wasting your time here and go back to bestowing your wisdom and enlightenment upon the Starcraft forum you claim to be associated with.

10. GarmGarf

GarmGarf New Member

Well, Jungle Japes, the fact of the matter is: I am currently playing Arcanum. In fact, I am alt-tabbed from it right now.

While I am playing this game I will have an affinity towards this forum (as possibly after as well).

11. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

No offense bud, but the last three posts I've seen of yours have simply been calling him out for his fails, thus sparking a remark from him. You've succeeded multiple times with baiting this troll. Learn from your mistake, and stop.

Garfield: If you're going to waste forum space with your posts, at least attempt to put some effort and quality into your posts. I'd give you an example, but instead, I'm going to call Verdy'n'see what her plans for the night are. :)

12. DonThrogg

DonThrogg New Member

13. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Good sir, your perceptive faculties are truly the stuff of legends! Indeed, some would call it a miracle! Scribes shall write down this auspicious event on parchment so that the memory will never be forgotten, and the children of tomorrow will forevermore remember that day when DonThrogg made a completely pointless remark about something everyone else already knew.

14. GarmGarf

GarmGarf New Member

Yep, that's what I reckoned.

I never really liked browser games myself, but I still go on one because I know someone who is making one such game, and I'm providing him with a bit of assistance in designing it. But in order to do that, I'd have to at least be regular with one of such games.

15. GrimmHatter

GrimmHatter Active Member

You should've lurked a bit more around here before coming out of your shell or else you'd realize this community is notorious for derailing threads not even two lines into the OP.

Now help me out by clicking this link, bitch:

www.monkeyspooge.com

16. GarmGarf

GarmGarf New Member

I'm not a person of the shadows myself.

The duty of poets is to say what one feels, and not what one ought to.

17. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

The palpable levels of angst in this room are irritating my sensitive olfactory organs... It's making me want to kill things. Certain things, with names, and low post counts, and a habit of trying to be poetic for no apparent reason, with no success at all.

18. GrimmHatter

GrimmHatter Active Member

And I guess you prance around your little room in knickers and a feather cap after every post too, huh?

19. GarmGarf

GarmGarf New Member

Nope, but a very comedic image I must say.

20. Packersfan30_3

Packersfan30_3 New Member

Probably because he spams every single thread he comes into, and I'm getting very, very tired of it. I check the forums usually once or twice a day, and In the past week I've always seen at least two or three forums with "last post by Garmgarf."

You're right, I should lay off him a little because I recall making 10 or so posts telling him to get the fuck out, and in a way that isn't exactly a contribution either. Also, I've registered 4 months before him and he already exceeds my post count by (it's an estimate, the ban makes it tough to tell) 100 or so posts. I don't post a lot here, but I still get involved in things without posting 5+ times per thread with very little contribution. Also, he got banned within his first week if I recall correctly.

Our Host!