Who needs Lyrics???.

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by Arthgon, Mar 9, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

DE, I'm sorry, but your efforts to convince me that swedes aren't so bad are being thwarted at every turn by wolfsbane and wobbler, the moronic little things. I fear you are fighting a losing battle against stupidity. I hope I will at some point be proven wrong, though.

2. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

You are absolutely right,I should not have created this. I must have made this with an impulse of insanity. I apologize for this.

3. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    It wasn't insanity. You'd be suprised how much intelligence you need to go insane. Psychopaths are dangerous for a reason. It's not simply because they are violent and sadistic, it's because they're clever enough to know how said violence and sadism should be deployed to hit as hard as possible.

You, on the other hand, are just a moron.

4. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

As feisty as ever. Then again, you're most probably just a fat angry woman, who's only source of social life is the internet. Sorry, not the internet, TA.

5. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I said hopefully banned, because I couldn't be bothered to do something about him myself, so I hoped you'd take the hint and do it, but subtlety on the internet isn't a good idea.

6. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

But that doesn't change the fact that you're a moron, now does it? Your lack of defense leads me to believe that you actually admit to being a complete idiot.

Anyway, though I recently told DE how I'm very careful about who knows what about me on the internet, I've decided to divulge a little more about me (although this might not make sense to anyone but the scandinavians here). Today I participated in my second 'russekamp' of the season, in which our opponents used dirty tricks when they started throwing chlorine at us. Ruined a lot of clothes and burned some faces. Fucking 'blÄruss'. >_>
    Anyway, I guess this allows you to find out my probable age. Here's an explanation on the whole 'russ' thing for you other people.

7. GrimmHatter

GrimmHatter Active Member

8. Arthgon

Please remove this avatar, because this is not true. I am intelligent, but I have not given the chance to show it. Just give me a second chance to prove that I am right.

9. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

Vyenna: What GrimmHatter said and congrats!

I hope you weren't one of those who got the chlorine burns.

10. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

Speaking of chlorine: I spent today at the pool doing 'dunker training.'

They strap you into a chair in an aircraft cabin simulator, submerge it in water and flip the whole thing upside down. Then you have to unstrap, find an exit, jettison the window or door and escape to the surface. This process is repeated about 15 times during the course of the day, so my ears and sinuses are not very happy right now, and my eyes are still hazy from the chlorine.

Tomorrow, we have to do it blind, with blacked out goggles.

The same could be said for you Wolfsbane, but at least people here like Vyenna. Plus, she has a badass avatar.

11. GrimmHatter

GrimmHatter Active Member

Looks to me like you've had plenty of time. What were you doing for the first 95 posts?

12. Arthgon

I was writing things that came with a impulse. So now I shall put some more thought behind mine writing, I shall promise that.

13. The_Bob

The_Bob Administrator Staff Member

I feel kinda sorry for you man, you're simply what the guys here fear the most. If this place was overrun with spamming dipshits like you, TA would simply roll over and die. No wonder you're not so welcome here anymore. and 90 posts is really a lot of patiance when it comes to these guys.

Still, if you can somehow prove your ability to write meaningful posts, insightful enough to make it possible to overlook your bad english, you might still fit in sometime.

14. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

I know, I've been slacking. I'd have tried to run him off earlier, but I figured him for the 'disappear after 20-30 posts' type. My bad.

15. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Her avatar reminds me that nothing is ever going to be ok.

16. Arthgon

The reason of mine bad English is using a faulty translator. What should you recommend me, to use as a translator???.

17. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

Thanks. I was lucky. Got some on my hand, but I got it washed off pretty quickly. Burned quite a bit for the little while I had it on though.

18. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    You shouldn't be using a translator at all, you should know the fucking language!

Vyenna, your recent adventures somehow remind me of the sketch with Robert Gustafsson where he drinks a litre of chlorine. Good you didn't get it in the face though, that stuff can be dangerous.

19. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

@Artghon You ahve only yourself to blame. It was you that brought this upon you.

@Vyenna Lucky you didn't get any of it in your face. Throwing chlorine (or other dangerous chemicals) is just plain stupid

@DE or the one that changed artghon avatar.
    Thanks for that, having the sama avatar was kind of confusing.

20. Arthgon

Oh, yes anyone in the world can speak English. Just as much the Norwegians are always depressed, drunk, and suicidal.

Our Host!