Nobodies magickal mystary tour

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrnobodie, Dec 2, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. GrimmHatter

GrimmHatter Active Member

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    mrnobodie, the archetypal outback bushranger. Wild, untamed, unkempt and as hirsute as a rugby team's shower siphon. Her, radical British hippie feminist, able to trace her bloodline back to a chimpanzee and with more dangle berries than you could shake a stick at. What ensued was a love separable only through the determined effort of several men with chainsaws.

3. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

4. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

You did her in the ass didn't you. All those Poms are dirty little bitches.

5. GrimmHatter

Wow they are on a whole different level of freaky across the pond.

6. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

Dont let the stereotypical scones, tea and large granny panties image fool you.

7. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

all I've ever heard is that french chicks're easy... and smoke.

8. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

9. GrimmHatter

Corrected

10. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Even more corrected.

11. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Ok, I've been busy doing fuck all and nothing much so apologies all round fuckers... now here's what I wanted to tell you about... the hostel I'm currently staying in moved me to another room due to a family with young children moving into the one I was in, which is fair enough I didn't mind at all, the room I am in now is a 16 bed dorm which is primarily taken up with a group of 11 Italians, leaving myself & two spanish guys, (really good group of people the lot of them I went out with them a had a great time), however yesterday I went for a little walk round by myself and came back early in the afternoon so I could have a bit of a nanna nap, as I was going into the room I just caught one of the Italian chicks going into the showers, now, a quick note, this one was a little on the high side of chubby, so I get changed and curl up in my crappy little single width bunk bed and relax. My bed is right in the far corner with the two Spanish guys next to me and the group of friends are the rest of the room, they let us pick our own beds so they didn't disturb us, like I said a really cool group, also the room is pretty dark even with the light on, notice I said light singular, one energy saver bulb towards one end of a room you can fit eight bunk beds and 16 lockers I can fit my backpack into... you get the picture. So, I'm lying there when the tubbo comes back wearing only a towel and all her clothes & things in her hands, as she comes in she locks the door behind her and look's around the room but the only thing that's showing of myself is my face and even that's in deep shadow so she had no chance of seeing me unless she walks all but right down to my end of the room, so I'm thinking she's about to get changed in front of me & I should say or do something so she knows I'm here but before I even get a cahnce to decide she drops her towel and out of her bag she pulls out a vibrator and proceeds to "enjoy" herself. Sooo... I'm lying there watching this chickpumping away with a vibrator with one hand and doing circle work on her clit with the other and both legs almost scarily spread apart and grunting and repeatedly moaning, Si... ugh, uh,grrh, Si,Si,Si, gnnh,uaah... Si... Although I do have to give her points for her stamina, she would of went for a good 15-20 mins before the entire bunk bed start's shaking and she's let out a combination of GNNH and URGGGAH before she finally peaks.
    Fortunately, after she's finished she got dressed and left, without realising I was there but all last night I couldn't even look at her without giggling a litte and after I made a couple of inuendo's and jokes about going back to the room early and rubbing one out, she kept looking at me for some reason... go figure, heh.

Nobodies total so far...
    one French chick
    one Chinese chick (this one spoke english better then I do)
    watched one Italian chick

I got things to do so merry chistmas and all that shit & I'll give another update when you ingrates start showing me some love, peace out.

12. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

13. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

What's with the rough attitude, why you sound so hostile? Much love fo you homes, stop spying on fat chicks masturbating, it'll make you wish you were blind.

Woohoo, I'm trippin' balls. haha.

14. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Yeah, sorry about the latent hostillity, was a little* hung over & I'm still carrying the remants of a cold I've had for almost a week now...

*maybe more than a little.

15. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Nice to see you made it here, Nobodie. How long you staying? I work in London so could meet up for a beer if you around for a little bit longer. Mind you, I got a little baby now, so I don't actually drink!

16. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

17. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    The production of Hellspawn continues!

18. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Well.... where do I start.... went and saw the new year's fireworks at the lodon eye took me 1 hour just to get from the tube station to about 2-3 kms from the eye (on the north side of the thames as well) before I decided to stop and not try to keep pushing through people, from the moment I stepped off the train it was the march of the fucking penguin's, it was shoulder to shoulder and balls to bums all the way. For as far as I cpuld see (atleast 3-4 k's both directions) it was easily 40-50 people deep (the side walk, all lanes of the road and the opposite sidewalk) along the north bank and the bridges look to be covered as well. The fireworks started off really good but the wind started blowing the smoke towards where i was so after the frist couple of minutes it was too thick to see anything through it but the occasional coloured glow and the sound of the explosions, apart from that, it was great, I had some Paki girls over my left shoulder, over my right was some americans and directly in front off me were some Pom's from someplace up north that I think they said started with an L.... I think... Then came the fun part of the night... getting home... We started moving about 12:30ish and I didn't get to Euston station untill 2:36 (I know because I Iooked at my watch) then I had to spend another 45mins on the tube firstly going in the wrong direction, before I was able to change trains to get back towards the circle line connection then change again to get onto a circle line train before finnaly arriving back at Bayswater station and my hostel and bed, thankfully, I managed to find a quiet and not so well lit side street on the way to Euston station, that I ducked into so I could make tinkles. I'm sooo happy I have a penis & I can pee standing up, because there were'nt no toilets to be had anywhere's & I had drunk 4 500ml cans of Carlsberg whilst waiting for midnight so you can understand the need I had.
    The only other thing I've got to tell, is today I was going to see the Nataural History Museum but, decided to stick my head into the science museum which is pretty much next door to quickly check it out & ended up spending 4.5 hours and taking about 300 pics of the place, I HIGHLY recommend checking it out, it is fantastic with something for every-one and every taste, absolutely superb & it's free entry, there are somethings you need to pay for, but, you can see 97% for nothing. They do have a donation box which I dropped 3 pound into & to be honest I felt the place was easily worth a 10-12 pound entry fee. So I guess I'm going to have to go the Nat Hist Museum tomorrow.
    Hello Mr Fatman. Dude, I would love to catch up with everybody over this side of the world, however, (from experience) any promise I'd make to meet you would be either a lie or waste of your time as I usually end up meeting/talking to someone new (or sadly, seeing something shiny) & going in the opposite direction and forgetting what I was meant to do in the first place as evidenced in todays little saga.
    So kids... till next time, this is nobodie, peace out whores.

19. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

So, I finally made it the Natural History Museum today & was VERY dis-appointed by it all, it was nothing like I was expecting & the displays had a half finished feel to them all. Not very many fossils either maybe a dozen total in the whole place in just one little corridor, all up, I would of spent maybe 40 mins walking through the place before I realized that I had seen everything and left. Which brings me to the V & A Museum, wow!, I was impressed the minute I walked in through the revolving doors with all the statues along the first corridor I must of spent a good 20 mins right there taking photo's and getting in people's way who wanted to get past me. Total time that I would of spent in the place almost 4 hrs and I still didn't see every room in the place. One thing I did find out... don't take photo's in the Rapheal exhibit room.... they don't like that.... don't like that at all, I had three security guards and one of the curator types very politly, but also very insistently, ask me not to do that & it was at moment I spotted the signs around the room with camera's and a big red line through them on the walls, on the upside I got a 2 meg 3264x2448 pic of one of them which photobucket has very kindly without asking cut by half you can see here. Although it's still 16x12 & 500k so dial-uppers prepare to wait a bit for it. Also I pretty much stumbled over an area that had cast's of various statues & what not in it including a statue of David that I thought was real for a few seconds, you can see David and his doodle here.
    Well that's all I got so once again I'm done for now, till next time peace out.

20. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Me back!. Well I've had a boring week or so, pretty much spent it in the hostel talking to everybody I meet, except for these three italian "ladies" I shared a room with for two nights. They barely even looked at me the entire time they were there & forget about talking to me, when they first walked in I said hello & did the whole greeting thing & they just looked at me & kept talking in Italian the whole time barely even acknowledgeing my existience, let alone saying hello (or anything at all) back. At first I thought they didn't speak any english, till I heard them talking to some other girls in the common room with barely an accent, so I just ignored them right back. Apart from them I've had a great time just talking and meeting people, I even had two guy's come up & ask if I was this person that some other couple I had met a week earlier had told them about. I was. They were great I took them to this tiny little pub I randomly discovered that seems to of disappeared off the planet as I can't find it anymore but, oh well. I'm starting to plan my continental excursion for the end of Feburary so once I've got that sorted out I'll post location details and appropiate warnings, till next time.

Our Host!