Pluto Not a Planet?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorak, Sep 1, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

Ahhh so thats why I see them eating rotting corpses of dead foxes....makes sense. I bet you the foremen in lying.

2. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

There is no way you are putting Head Foreman In Lying up as colataral in a bet, hes to valuable of an asset.

3. Mag the Bloody-handed

Mag the Bloody-handed New Member

The Science Channel recently featured a special on this topic, the head of the NYC Science Museum came off as a huge asshole in it(insulting five year old children's spelling, etc for protesting him removing pluto from the planetary display).

I also found out there is a group called The Pluto Underground(only like eight dumbasses who spent their entire careers studying blurry images of the planet, etc), which had been trying to stop this from happening and even talked Nasa into sending a probe before it was downgraded.

So now alot of people think they talked Nasa into wasting 700 million sending a probe to an asteroid.

http://science.discovery.com/tvlistings ... hannel=SCI

4. xento

xento New Member

Gee, I'm sure no one can possibly fathom that an efficient organization like NASA would ever waste a nickel. NASA takes years to get a basic and straightforward project completed, but something like the Pluto probe was launched just little bit too early, when NASA should have sat around with their thumbs in their asses discussing how to design a genital-shaped spacecraft without making it too blatantly obvious, as they do with every other project that demands their immediate attention. Behold your tax dollars at work.

5. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Now you have me wondering how well a giant vagina would fly, xento.

6. xento

xento New Member

It depends partially on how many large, winged insects were infesting it, how much hair surrounded it to cause air resistance, and how fast it could propel itself by shooting fetuses (fetus propulsion is the primary method of transportation is the primary form of transportation in the far South, not because the force of shooting a fetus gives much acceleration, but because the creature to which the vagina is fixed must hurry to a local clinic in order to plug said flow and exterminate what had currently been expelled).

Our Host!