Diskussion for Die Hafen, Act II

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Wolfsbane, Aug 13, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

Sure, whatever. I hope it all cleans up real soon though, it's a pain in the ass following the action. Maybe it's just hell.

Oh, and Itachi: as I have nothing to do in hell, and it is in character for me not to give a rat's ass what the other party-members are doing, I have done practically nothing for the group. Intentionally. If you want to know what I did before we went to hell, read "act 1".

2. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

I just wanna say that my name is POTIRI and not Pitori as maximus wrote in his last post, not cause I know if it was a typing error or a missunderstanding. Just so you know for the future.

3. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

4. itachi988

itachi988 New Member

Well then Vyenna, my character maybe is the silent type who doesn´t get in trouble until he sees an opening or something. Consider that before you start to pick on me again.

5. Cranky

Cranky New Member

Morning, RPing people, I'd just like to write down my character so I can enter the Die Hafen II RP when I feel it's about time.

Name: Jared Kamodred
    Race: Demon

Jared is not one of the old demons in hell but still gained a position as one of the finest torturer in hell, I guess you could say he was lucky, or I guess you could say he killed the right guy... He sees to that the sinners get what they've been asking for their whole life and sometimes do the dirty work himself. Jared really takes too much enjoyment in causing pain, he enjoys working with it.

Jared carries a long whip with spikes on it in hell. But in the mortal realm it is just seen as a short pole, though at his command it will stretch revealing the whip in its full, grand, appearance. His appearance on earth is that of a short man, with ill-fitted clothes, including a long, brown, coat, dark brown hair that always seems to slip into his green eyes without him noticing and he also wears an old bracelet. In hell he develops large, leathery, dark wings mostly folded comfortably on his back and he grows to become a long man, wrapped up in very delicate clothes, he mostly chooses a costume with a red rose stuck into a pocket on his chest. In hell all the unsureity of the person from earth is gone and he strides around as if he owned the place, which he of course doesn't. On earth he is unsure of himself, but in hell he seems like a totally different person, perhaps recovered from some wealthy wedding, somewhere.

If there is anything you'd like to know about Jared, just post your question here and I'll edit this post.

6. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Alright, you can take your bloody argument over to the PM section instead of ruining this discussion thread. At bloody once.

7. mathboy

mathboy New Member

8. wobbler

So thats why I found it at GD...well, guess it's fits better there:)

9. itachi988

itachi988 New Member

I guess it was the better thing to do.

Sorry for the hot-tempered things, let´s just enjoy the game.

10. Wolfsbane

11. Maximus

Maximus New Member

12. wobbler

I found him on a demons list on wikipedia, and when you click "baal" you end up here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_%28de ... as_a_demon

I didn't dug up that much information, wich might have been bad off me, all I knew, was reffering to the text, Baal and Abbadon where the two mightiest demons in hell, except for the devil him self ofcourse.

But I will look those two sites out and come back with more information (if needed).

I have to say that i couldn't find any Baal in Dantes wiev of hell, or have I missed something?

13. Maximus

Maximus New Member

Yeah, your link looks about the same and one I posted, and I still dont know which one of the Baal's your referring to, so I'll just assume Ba'alzebub, lord of the flies?

Doesn't really matter since your not playing him; and the fact that he isn't part of Dante's story doesn't matter either. Its just a guide so we dont just stand around in a pool of boiling blood and brinstone wondering what to do next.

14. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Huh...I was brought up to believe it was Beelzebub.
    That's how they spell it in Bohemian Rhapsody.
    Same guy, just...different spellings, I guess? Kind of like how the English will call (and spell) Aluminum, "Aluminium".

15. wobbler

Well, it could also be two diffrent demons. I know that according to smoe sources, as they say in wikipedia, Baal is first king of hell, in other he is duke and ruler over the east zone of hell with sixty-six legions under his command. This can all be found in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_demons

That is a list describing types of demons and some certain demons.

16. Wolfsbane

Wait! Wait!
    I just want to make sure that you all aunderstand this;
    Lucifer is NOT the the devil! Lucifer is merely an archangel who led a rebellion against God in earlier years, and is now chained to a mountain in Hell, by his wings.
    The devil is almost equally powerful to God, Jahwe, and his name is Ismael. Ismael and Jahwe created the world together; Jahwe wanted to create everything so that it lived forever. Ismael saw the flaw in that, though; if every individual had an offspring, the world would eventually get overpopulated and fall in to darkness nevertheless. So he created death, and therefor Jahwe banished him down into the underworld, where vast caverns were filled with the most disgusting creatures there ever was: the imps. They were the cost of the creation of life, and now Ismael had to live with them.
    The two brothers now hated each other, so they both started to gather armies to crush one another. They've both failed, though, but never give up; they have divine patience.
    The cause to Ismaels "evilnes" is that he hates Jahwe and his creation, andf therefor wants to hurt it and humiliate it as much as he can. So he takes in everyone Jahwe does not, and inflicts as much pain to these individuals as possible.

That's the story of God and the Devil.

17. Grossenschwamm

HEY! That's way too out there!
    You're calling everyone's beliefs into question! If you can't allow for what other people (and Wikipedia) think the devil is, then maybe you shouldn't be doing this thread.
    Unless, of course, you mean that's who God and the devil are in your game.
    If that's the case, why didn't you tell us how you thought everything was supposed to go in the first discusion thread?

18. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Wolfsbane asked me to remove a post, and I'm guessing this is the one, made by Grossenschwaum:

19. Wolfsbane

Yep, it was that post. Sorry Gross, but I reckoned I made a mistake and therefore had to make up for it.

By deleting that post (sorry man...). It just didn't fit into my "world", so to speak.

20. Grossenschwamm

I understand completely, but it would've been sortof helpful to know how your world was run in the first place. I was just going around saying religious names and jobs, trying to sound important. :p

Our Host!