Hate World. Hate Family. HATE SISTER!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xiao_Caity, Jun 13, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Rroyo. What the fuck are you talking about you pussy-licking, shit-eating, spineless bitch of an ass-troll? A sincere apology? Do I look like a fucking Care Bear to you? Is this the House of Lords or the House of Cute Cuddly Nice Shit. Everyone, even DU feels sorry for Caity, but who the fuck is you to think that means we have to start sucking ass like your mom during Greek Week?

Listen you shriveled-up little donkey punch, you aren't in a position to ask anyone to be nice. I for one only barely tolerate your existance. If Caity is really all that upset she can go to a lab, have them grow her a spine, and have it put in right above that cute little ass of hers and maybe even use it to stand up for herself. But as of right now, that bangin' little midget has more sack than you. So why don't you shut your bitch mouth, sit the fuck down in a corner and cry somewhere, and don't fucking talk about being nice again before I fucking stab you in the face. And maybe if you're good I'll give you a cookie for being so "nice".

2. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Why not a HERRING?

*fatal chord*

3. Peter Quincy

Peter Quincy Member

This is a bit late, but I offer my consolences. Losing eight years of accomplishments is definately a bitch. But at least you didn't do it yourself. I fried my computer entirely through my own neglect, which leaves my with nothing to direct my rage against but myself.

4. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

I'm not about to try and touch any of what has been said, but I feel pretty badly for Xiao for the work she had lost. It isn't just that she lost her work, it's that she lost where she made it (figuratively). I don't feel like drawing unless I have one of my own pencils, a familiar sketch pad, or my favorite eraser (whom I have named "Rubby"). At least, that's how I understand it.
    That, and why would He intervene? It's not like she was bringing about the apocalypse...

5. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

How do you know? Xiao could easily be pure evil.

Nah, I feel really fucking bad about it, I'm a writer too. That's pretty fucking horrible, I'ld flip if that happened. That's not my problem. This shit about sincere apologies and kissing everyone's ass and boo-boos, that just isn't HOL style, and it needs to stop now. We as a community have to nip that shit in the bud before we start getting a bunch of hippy douchebags in here talking about nothing but peace, love, and acid trips. I mean, acid trips are great and all, but fuck the rest.

6. Grossenschwamm

Well the apology would be pointless now, anyway. It's already happened. Saying, "I'm sorry," won't bring any of the work back.
    But if there is ever a hippy in here, they might as well consider their days numbered.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blinky969 wrote: Too much of the wrong things.

Not to worry. I've been called worse. By better.

As for too late now - Better late than never.

8. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

By your abstract bitch logic wouldn't someone "better" than me not be as coarse and unrefined? Therefore, in order to be better, they would have to not resort to such insults, meaning that by calling you "worse" names, wouldn't they be sinking to depths I haven't sank to yet?

9. Maximus

Maximus New Member

Hey penguin-breath, quit picking on the city-dwarf and Caity. From what I can see in your old posts, you were a snivelling n00b who apologized for everything and grovelled like a little school-girl! Excerpts from your previous posts.....

Its sad really, that the cute little Care Bear got old and bitter and turned into an unhappy hippocrit. Of which, what happened to the books you were writing, or did you grow a backbone after losing them?

[​IMG]

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

You spelled hypocrite wrong. And you underlined a typo. For fucking shame. I've written some, got tired of alot of my stories, so they sit in the annals of my laptop now, and my notes are in my desk. I should work on them some more. Alot of the ideas were flase starts, maybe I can put more into them.

And yea, my spine started developing some time after my old girlfriend burned one of my manuscripts. It was one, I don't know if you all remember or if I told you, but it was my sequal to Baum's Wizard of Oz. It was a big, drug-addled epic of a story, I was about four chapters through and moving at about a chapter a week (not bad given my schedule at the time) when that bitch decided to light a fire with it. Totally deadened my momentum, closest I've ever come to hitting a woman. Normally I just have my assassins take them out.

I did use to be a little bitch. Then I learned. No one coddled me. No one told me they were sorry for picking on me, or that they appreciated me for all my little special traits. And I'll be fucking damned if some little bitch newbs think that this place is, or ever was, a fucking caring convention.

I think I've stated quite clearly to all, I feel bad for Caity, and I don't see why you would think I'm picking on her. DU was fucking around, he does that alot; why don't you just get the fuck over it. Take your touchy, feely, I want someone to hug me crap to some fucking emo board.

Oh, and please stop trying to detract from the fact that you're a loser now with the fact that I used to be one too. If anything, put more stock in my words, and they show the path which you must walk to arrive at a state where you don't suck as much.

12. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

I've seen this exact same thing happen before.

Doesn't usually end well for the bear's victim

13. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I have to admit I was mostly just fucking around with you guys because someone brought up how soft the boards are becoming. But yea, this gushy crap is not something I have ever seen HOL stoop too, so please stop trying so hard to understand each others feelings, crack open a beer, scratch your balls a few times, and post about something funny, like some douchebag setting his pubes on fire.

14. Grossenschwamm

Hippocrit: a noun meaning one who is critical of hippos.

15. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

I think you are all equally special, and each and every one of you has a special place in my heart. Or you would, if I had a heart.

Honestly, I hate you all equally. Except that one guy.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the life of me, I couldn't find any new pictures to match your request. However, I did find this - [​IMG]

17. Grossenschwamm

18. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

But its great being me, so I can look at them.

19. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

20. Grossenschwamm

Frigo, you ass! That's not burning people! My mom was in earshot of my room when I clicked that crap!

Our Host!