Now what should I do with this blue rabbit?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elrond, Sep 26, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Elrond

Elrond New Member

I took the captured blue rabbit (apparently, shape-shifted Stillwater Giant) to the guy who runs Zoological society in Tarant. He merely laughed at me (which I expected, speaking honestly). Now what? I mean, Chukka carries the cage with the blue rabbit all around Arcanum. What should I do? Should I sell the rabbit? Or fry it and eat? Any alternatives? I WANNA GET RID OF THE BLUE RABBIT! AGHRRR!!!

2. Elrond

Elrond New Member

Oh, and one more thing... That Zoophyl moron told me I smell like bear urine. That's because I used that Stillwater Giant scent on myself, while capturing the rabbit. Will any kind of perfume help? I think I saw something of that sort in one of Tarantan stores. "Dragon cologn" or something like that... :smile:

3. Casc

Casc New Member

Has anyone else actually met up with the *real* Stillwater Giant? After doing the quest with the blue bunny, I ran into another blue bunny who turned into the Giant! So maybe that crazy cryptozoologist wasn't so crazy after all, huh?

4. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

people search for the topic it a cliche on this site! seesh now I know why AL was getting all sticky about this

5. AlexR37

AlexR37 New Member

I just threw the bunny into a trash can, Chukka didn't pick him up then.

6. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

now, that's not a very nice thing to do :sad:

7. lawson t fuckup

lawson t fuckup New Member

leave him somewhere in world map- i did that, and the next random encounter i got was a frolliking blue bunny, bouncing about, enjoyong bunny things. i then attacked him and he turned into the giant. that's gratitude

8. Ioo

Ioo New Member

i met with a blue bunny that almost instantly transformed into the 'giant' which wasnt erally bigger then an ogre. and then i smacked him and he lost his horned head...

throw blue bunny away or ull have animal cruelty agency chasing after you

9. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Perhaps there is a possibility to sell blue bunny to Madam Lil so that she'll have somehting more than sheep for those of her customers who have 'unusual' tastes. :grin:

10. Elrond

Elrond New Member

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

[​IMG]

Name: Elrond | Race: Elf | Gender: Male | Scheme: Warrior Mage Good | Background: Ladies man

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elrond on 2001-09-28 20:25 ]</font>

11. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Glad you like the idea.

Would be even more funny if some client with unusual tastes suddenly noticed that the little blue rabbit shapechanged into Stillwater Giant. I'd really like to see the perverts face :grin:

12. Elrond

Elrond New Member

Now that would be really 'unusual'... :grin: :grin: :grin:

13. Acacia22

Acacia22 New Member

I believe the putz at the Zoological Society tells you to visit the museum in Tarant as they have a fake giant pelt on display. You want to go to this museum and if you have an intelligence of at least 8 (I also had apprentice persuasion) you can talk the curator into letting you steal the pelt so he can collect on the insurance, otherwise you either have to pay him 2000 for the pelt (yuck) or murder him and his ogre and take it. What to do with the rabbit afterwards? I have no clue as I'm at that exact same spot in the game. I was hoping that I could release and fight him and get the pelt that way, however I now have the fake pelt from the museum, so the rabbit is just taking up space in my inventory.

14. Xtzchild

Xtzchild New Member

and.

after u kill the real stillwater giant u can take his REAL pelt and sell it to that guy with the fake pelt!
    2000$
    after that u can steal it from him and sell to him again, and again ! (2000$ each time! , it really solves the money problem!)

15. Elrond

Elrond New Member

Why, that's COOL!!! :eek:

[​IMG]

Name: Elrond | Race: Elf | Gender: Male | Scheme: Warrior Mage Good | Background: Ladies man

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elrond on 2001-09-30 02:20 ]</font>

16. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

You don't really need to steal it. It's a bug. He will not take the pelt so it remains in your inventory.

17. Ioo

Ioo New Member

cmon al i was gunna say that i invented that thing.. well at least be4 ne1 posted it.. i think its the quickest money bug

18. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Actually no, there is this other one about the quest at Ruby Glen.

19. Darksider

Darksider New Member

ah well , i slew ht parnell and gar after some choice insults and made off with the pelt and used it to get the location of qintarra , then went off and killed the lil bunny rabbit in the cave (is it connected to a quest? i didnt know i just smacked it down) coming back to tarant with swyft for the quest i encountered Blue Bunny Rabbit (?) i attacked and lo and behold the giant! took me about 6 reloads to get him ded without losing a party member and only because i could drain his fatigue out with my mystical chakram and finish him off while unconscious , now im carrying about this authentic pelt for no apparent reason.....

20. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Saw a post herei f you steal and sell back the gem, you get to give it back and gain more coins. Easy money! :grin:

Our Host!