Rozen Maiden

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tamaneko, Apr 18, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. tamaneko

tamaneko New Member

Just, randomly, and out of curiosity, how many of you know what I'm talking about right away? And NO GOOGLING! :roll:

2. Archea47

Archea47 New Member

3. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Not a clue. Is it perhaps a manga or anime? The name sounds somewhat like it.

4. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

5. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Sounds like a mix between Iron Maiden and Guns 'n Roses. In short, please elaborate.

6. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

7. RagingCalm

RagingCalm New Member

Erm...is it a rock band? My other guess would be the name of a bar or brothel.

8. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Rozen Maiden is an obscure term that comes out of ancient Hebrew, corrupted with a southern Babylonian dialect. It translates very roughly into English, and the nearest words capable of conveying the meaning are "You're a fucking homo who doesn't even have taste in anime."

9. tamaneko

tamaneko New Member

That was uncalled for, Blinky969. In response, FUCK YOU.

10. DarkUnderlord

11. Wolfsbane

Well, HELL YEAH! And Blinky! Your avatar is fixed! Cool ^^

12. tamaneko

tamaneko New Member

*sigh* I guess being an asshole is excusable as long as you're a popular forum personality...

13. Jungle Japes

Yes, being an asshole is excusable, but unfortunately for you being a whining bitch when someone is an asshole to you is not.

And in completely unrelated news, saccharin kills.

14. tamaneko

tamaneko New Member

You know what, forget it. I'm just another fag for you guys to pick on anyway. But let me just express my deepest condolences for your mighty e-penises and from the bottom of my heart, I wish you all to burn in hell for being such unreasonable assholes. Especially you, Blinky969? I ask a simple question and you respond by being such a dick? If I were intentionally trolling, sure, that's ok. But this? I won't stand for such unwarranted flaming. Rest well knowing there is one person in the world that wishes nothing more than the worst of life has to offer. I hope all you assholes die as well for being supportive of your assholes. Go on and continue sucking Blinky969's dick and continue your own little jerkcircle of love.

I wish you all nothing more than hell, gentlemen. If there is an afterlife that allows for revenge, rest assured that I'll be the first waiting to get to you. But, then again, this is just the rantings and ravings of another insignificant faggot on the internet, so what can I do? Well, a simple FUCK YOU should suffice for now. That's right, people, especially Blinky969 - FUCK YOU. Feel honored as I guarantee there'll be no one else in your lifetime who'll have as much hate for you than me, and me alone. From the bottom of my heart - FUCK YOU. :)

15. tamaneko

tamaneko New Member

God, I hate people. Fuck you all. All I've really gotten from so many people is nothing more than bitterness and rejection and hurt. But I won't end up like a bosnian loser like the others. I'll continue on living just to spite you all. Fuck you all, people. Fuck you all. :)

16. Jungle Japes

Wow, looks like you really didn't spend a lot of time feeling out the place before you started posting. If you had, you would realize that we are all a bunch of angry cunts. You won't win sympathy by throwing a tantrum, but if you can hang in there past the initial newbie hazing, you may find this to be not such a bad place.

It's the way of the world chum, and whining about it won't change it.

17. DarkUnderlord

It won't? Oh... I better put that new anime design for Terra-Arcanum away then. You can't let whiners win. No siree.

18. Wolfsbane

Jeez, what a pussy. How can one actually take a forum-flaming personal? He must be gay. Or very YMCA-christian. Or both.

19. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

All hail our mighty e-penises.

You gets extremly pissed and offended if someone jokes a little around with your favourite anime? You start to say that you hate blinky with a passion just for something like that. Just who was the loser did you say?

20. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

So didn't we give him what he wanted?

Our Host!