Arise, Blinky969.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DarkUnderlord, Mar 23, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. floyd

floyd New Member

He didn't say that. He said that getting pissdrunk on New Year's eve and having to cope with a serious hangover the next day is a universal phenomenon.
    He's probably right as well. Except for them muslims of course. Them muslims are not allowed to drink them alcohol. Instead they collect corpses of pigs and inhale them fumes of them rotting pig intestines to get high. :roll: Or were it the Vikings that did that? Hm...

2. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

No, I was just asking if their government, as our, makes laws according to the national specific. By the way: what with your grammar? Anyway, give me what you have drunk recently!

3. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

4. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

What? No, that couldn't be. Floyd is obviously mistaken.

5. Bunny

Bunny New Member

I'm a she. But everyone is a he in floyd's world. That's how he tries to justify his homosexuality.

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Oh yea... wow, I haven't talked to those guys in awhile. I should call those fucks up and see how they're doing.

Anyway, today was a good day, we should somehow incorporate marijuana into my title. Today was a good day...

7. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Everybody feel reassured.

Anyway, in a perfect world, everybody is a she, except me.

8. Bunny

Bunny New Member

I'm so happy we live in an imperfect world.

9. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

10. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Heh, nice. I kind of like the bear though, I was just really, really high last night.

11. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I tried different cuts of the original image, these 2 were the best (the only difference between them is a little shift), but still aren't good. It is strange in this small version.

12. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

the top one looks better. i vote for that as avatar. now we just need a title...

13. Silvara

Silvara New Member

A late aye here. And frigo, I can't see those images...

14. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Right click, show image. Could it be a Firefox problem? I can't see them straightaway.

15. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

I could see them before, but now I can't. Stupid school computers. Anyway, I use explorer, so firefox isn't the only one with problems.

16. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

17. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Alas, I do recall. I possess a vague memory, for random, random things. Blinky got really high or drunk or something, and they were sitting around, and someone noticed that he was blinking alot, and apparently he blinked 969 times in a short amount of time. If you were to use the search function, you could find the full version of the story.

18. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

It's been covered, I was watching Felicity, baked, and ever so confused by that mother fucking show.

19. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

DAMN :-o i really need to get back here, and start posting more. Not that i ever posted that much to begin with, but i got a few posts under my belt. MOST of yall know me, and know what i am like (be it prick, asshole or jerk) even though i aint got too many posts. I guess i never really saw the merits in having so many posts; that and i just never gave a shit. I have never posted here with the regularity of someone who likes prunes, but i s'pose that if'n i stick with it long enough i might someday have me an avatar of my choosing. By THAT time though, i suspect that my children will probably be into high school (if not graduated) and by that time i aint too sure if these forums will still be around, or if any of you will be either :-? I aint ever pissed anybody off too badly, though i have gotten under a few skins yet not nearly as bad as some. I aint a flamer but have done my fair share of flaming. I aint done anything much more than post in the joke thread the past year or so. Maybe i could try to replace the old role of retard since he is no longer here - at least not that i know of (was he well liked?). I do remember giving money so we could keep the site open round bout when Troika went and put the kaibash on the works so i figure i should really stay somewhat active (or at least fain participation).

I remember blinky being an entity here for as long as i have been here. HE deserves it!

I SAY: AYE!

EDIT: FUCK! i just noticed that blinky has been here as long as i have. in fact i found this place 3 days earlier :lol:

20. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

and about 2 months before I did. I don't think much has changed since you left, except my news of my impending death, but I'll probably (hopefully) out live this forum.

Our Host!