What do you do when you're bored?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bunny, Feb 2, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Should this poll be related to the topic?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MADLAX

MADLAX New Member

Nope, I'm don't have such a whale ass (Do whales really have the similar ass like ours?). And if I did I wouldn't be interested in that. I hate gay.

Though I have no idea about the so called zombie fortress. (A fortress full of zombies? Oooo less interested.) But the role card is cool.

Subject: male, age 19, heterosexual(need to say?)
    Health: Really bad
    Intelligence: High, yes very high
    Interests: Daydreaming, Doing things i can't, Buying expensive rubbish.
    Skills:Cooking, Drawing, loremaster.

2. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Subj: male, age.... forgot
    Health:enormously bad. Eats what he wanna
    Intelligence: too lazy to use, and because of this he always takes 2-d place on all intellectual competitions in his Federal Area.
    Interests: lying on sofa (don't confuse with masturbating) , playing computer, reading classic literature, sleeping and then trying not to sleep 48+ hours
    Skills:piano (took 1 place in his Federal Area), knows literature (the same), philosopher, can make coffee from coffee powder, tea from tea bags, can lye on sofa all day (don't cofuse with masturbating), sometimes can write poems and micronovels.

Don't accept me anywhere, bastards. If you will try, I will stand up from sofa and kill you all.

3. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Subject: Male, 16 years old.
    Health: Excelent, look at my old pictures of my abs to see that I'm fit too.
    Intelligence: Good, I also have a very good memory.
    Interests: Almost everythin anyone wants me to do.
    Skills: Good at being admin, super-hot (look at the pictures I've posted).

4. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

madlax, you have been denied on the grounds that you don't speak english. the end of the world is about survival, not tolerance, sorry.

sofuckol, you're on the black-list with the rest of the Austro-Hungary mutherfuckers. so don't worry about it, and go back to your sofa (not to be confused with masturbating).

mathboy, i'm a afraid we don't have any use for admin skills in our fortress. the good health is a positive note in your resume, though, as are the known pictures of your abs. on the negative? your known predeliction for orcs. we're adverse to contaminating the future human race. since these cancel each other out, please give me more reasons you should not be left to die with all the other losers.

also, small note: you are responsible for your own transportation to the fortress. food, shelter, a rifle, and a uniform shall be issued to you on arrival, anything extra you should bring with you.

5. Stringy Pete

Stringy Pete New Member

Well I'll give it a go, why not?

Subject: Male, 18 years old.
    Health: Excellent.
    Intelligence: Good ( I think, many would disagree).
    Interests: Computers, reading, solving puzzles, making stuff.
    Skills: Lurking, psychology, above average knowledge in making electronic
    gadgets, strong will to be alive, basic tactics, basic use of logic.

Hope you'll find a use for me rosie.

6. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

Well, I don't really feel like scrubbing latrines. What about you Rosie?

7. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Be aware that all people who lived in the age of Austria-Hungary are now all dead. (And did you ever met another Hungarian?)

Sofokl, don't worry. We will form the Austro-Hungarian-Iraqi-ChinoRussian empire, build some nifty Vaults (say, 15 pieces), and with carefully designed mass destruction weapons, we cleanse the Earth free from all kind of english life. We will have a common artifical langague derived from the grammar and words of Hungarian and the letters of Chinese (or we will simply use plain esperanto, we haven't decided yet). The goverment form of our new empire will be democracy or dictatorship (we haven't decided yet). And of course, you can bring your sofa (not to be confused with masturbating).

Oh, and Rosensyhne, you won't won. You won't have any mathematician. Nor programmer.

8. Peter Quincy

Peter Quincy Member

Am I in or out? If I'm out I need to know so I can build my own fortress in the mountains, stockpile food and weapons, and uprade a vehicle with armour, extra gas capacity, etc. If I'm in, well, I'll still be doing that.

9. mathboy

mathboy New Member

THAT'S WHY SHE NEEDS MATHBOY!

I'm also good at taking care of spam, something that might be needed to get food.

What if some of you turn half-zombie, then you might still want someone who loves you, and since zombies are almost orcs, that someone is me!

10. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Damn! A new technology to extract food from spam!! We must come up with something similar!

11. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

because those two things are so useful in a post-apocalyptic world.

stringy pete, you have been hired as a janitor.

12. Bunny

Bunny New Member

I say he's cute. :lol: Can I take him as my pet dog? I already said that if that pet wandered away, I wouldn't go looking for it, so mathboy will be something like an intelligent pet dog.

13. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Extracting unlimited amount of food from mathboy

14. Stringy Pete

Stringy Pete New Member

Hurray! Cheers.

15. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Depending on the food we take to the fortress, you job might be easy or tough.

16. mathboy

mathboy New Member

(if rosie wont let you take me as your pet dog, please take these things into consideration too:

If there would be a shortage of food, you may cut my hair and eat it (it was suggested that I do it in the thread where I posted my pictures the first time).

My ugly face makes me the perfect guy for zombie-infiltration.

Thank you.)

17. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Aw, mathboy, you don't have an ugly face! You'd look better with a beard*, yes, at least more masculine, but you're cute. Rosie might be good at let you in...

Hey Rosie, he can be our sexual pet, can't he? I mean, for all those things you always wanted to try on men and you never did.

*Beards turn me on.

18. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i don't need a sexual pet, i have my husband... of course, if you can find a hot asian chick, she's getting chained to my bedpost...

but you're more than welcome to keep him, bunny. just remember, if he messes in the house, he has to stay outside at night...

19. Bunny

Bunny New Member

You mean you've tried everything on your husband? You're my goddess.

Well, mathboy, you got your way in, good boy!

20. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

Our Host!