Embassy Burning

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xz, Feb 4, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Way do you jinxed of Embassy-Burning/Bombing etc?

1. It's fucked.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Only Savage do it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I support it. (I am a moron, who has absolutely no respect for "Freedom of Speech")

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't care, (I'm going yo go jump off a bridge now.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

This whole thing reminds me of the Rodney King riots. Just a bunch of hooligans thinking that since they've been offended, they can go do what the fuck they want.

2. jankiel

jankiel Member

Long live hypocrisy! How many Egyptian embassies have been burned? Because this fuckin Egyptian newspaper printed those pictures a few fucking months ago but no one cared about it but now when the west does it we get our fuckin embassies atacked thats just great. This only shows how easy it is to control the masses in arab countries, they're just fucking dumb. Probably everyone over there is like Charles. :p

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4199/aa54ic.jpg

http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/8798/d5zz.jpg

http://img312.imageshack.us/img312/2335/aa2qe.jpg

3. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

Hey, does anyone remember "piss christ"?

4. Scaramouche

Scaramouche New Member

Yep, it was kicked out of a few galleries.

5. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

When that moslim newpaper print that picture of Hilter in bed with Ann Frank
    they willful broke the law against insulting jew with and demeaning the host that murder many million of people not only jew. The State of Denmark cannot procress the newpaper aftering saying that it newpaper have unlimit right of free expression to print what picture it want to, without looking like hypocrites Almost all america newpaper are refuseing to print these insulting picture as our paper have freedom of the press for along time that is doesnot
    need to prove it have it with printing insulting picture.

6. jankiel

jankiel Member

Ah yes, the feeling of becoming more dumb after reading something written by Charles. :)

7. Silvara

Silvara New Member

It's a government conspiracy. They want us to become dumber, so they train people to post stuff like that around the Internet; Charles is the first one. If he succeeds, more will come.

8. Jungle Japes

They don't print the cartoons over here because they know that if they did, stupid muslims would riot. Then we'd have a bunch of dead muslims on our hands.

Imagine, if you will, the French muslim riots and car burnings taking place in say, Tennessee, or Texas, or Virginia. Not gonna happen.

9. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

"THEM THERE FUCKERS TOUCHED MY TRUCK!!! BOBBY JOE, GET MY GUN!!!" *BOOM*

10. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

If a bunch of muslims tried to organize and go burn things in America, I'ld take bets on how many blocks they got before everyone kills them.

11. Jungle Japes

12. Solaris

Solaris New Member

Of course it could happen. And it wouldn't have been the first race riot over there, now would it?

13. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

India newpaper willnot print any pictures of the Prophet of Islam because the government have ever strict control of the press to avoid religious riot in India. The government would shut dowm than newpaper permantly if they have to.

In America almost all newpaper ecused editial control over what they will print. Only that hate monger rag in New York City call the Sun print those pictures along with one in LA and Phile..

There is now between 12.5 and 13,499,999 moslim in america as the formula the Saudic use to detmire the maxium allow moslim to visit the Holy City is base on Moslim population of nation to the nearest millions divide by 1000. Since 13000 was the maxium number of people allow to vist the holy city it mean the figure for nearest million is 13 million. India maxium allow visitor to holy city is 150,000.

14. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

so india has 150 million muslims? are you sure it has that many people? and isn't india primarily hindu?

15. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

... OUCH. Charles' post broke my brain even worse than trying to reconcile Patriarch = Haer'Dalis (I'll explain one day). I think there's smoke pouring out of my ears. I smell burning. I think my logic circuits just MELTED.

~ Come on, just one fireball, they'd thank you for it... ~

Face it, those damned riots were so staged, you just have to look at the fact that those dumb-ass cartoons were floating around both newspapars and the internet for almost six months before anything happened. They weren't even well-drawn or vaguely amusing. You don't see Christians having death-to-the-infidels-shit-fits over Life of Brian or Mel Gibson's The Passion, do you?

Yay, thank you, can we start killing the poster of brain-meltery now?

16. jankiel

jankiel Member

Islam is the second-largest religion in India, where Muslims number around 137 million(2001).

17. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Just I heard in the news: muslims cracked about 600 danish web page.

---

This entire things is very strange... Burning embassies because of a little joke? Who of us would gather his neighbourhood to burn an embassy because of a Jesus/other religious figure joke?

(And why don't muslims replied with some Jesus jokes?)

---

18. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Because they have respect for, religion, but not for human rights, nor private property.... Or that's my guess anyway.

19. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

they need to get their priorities in order. when someone pisses you off, you don't burn down a stranger's house, you go after the perpetrator with a chainsaw... why aren't any of the cartoonists ending up dead?

20. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Because they cannot afford the ticket to go to denmark+ if they got to denmark they would probably want to stay and ask for asylum so they are not let into denmark anyhow.

Our Host!