Discussion for These hands' got blood on them

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Dark Elf, Jul 6, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Peter Quincy

Peter Quincy Member

2. Bunny

Bunny New Member

:???: I thought mistakes were common in Baal, but I never cared.

3. Baal

Baal New Member

Well, thats what happens when you don't reread what you wrote.

i've been trying to compleat my binder for Magic the Gathering. so i was in a herry.

4. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

Did somone say Magic: The Gathering??

5. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

Oh, that ancient game. I used to play it. Ah, the weird old days.

6. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Hey, rEt, do you think you can handle two characters, Noggf and ol' Aldrin Half-Leg?

7. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Finally, you're boarding the ship... you haven't seen the last of me just yet!

8. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

Hmmmm... You seem to be doing it fine playing two characters. I guess I could manage. Any specific reason why I should manage him? (Why he shouldn't be an NPC).

(I actually wouldn't mind playing him seeing as
    Spoiler:
    he has 2 deep dark secrets you'll find out later, and i'm excited about revealing.)

9. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Cool! I'll be posting on my other character (I never remember his name, shame on me) soon... Really soon...

Well, we've never been introduced to Nukenin's character Drub and Eien has never been introduced to DE's character Trevor. Welcome aboard! :)
    Anyway, I'll try to do something about it; if Baal's Merloc doesn't want to introduce himself to you, I swear I'll do something about it, upon my blood!

By the way, DE, I was chasing Castleton, but if you wish I'll be chasing you. :)

10. Dark Elf

Media:
    Heh, I thought you were chasing me! Oh well, the most interesting turns in this RP has been due to the misunderstandings anyway, let's see where this leads.

(This is what you get for not reading stuff thoroughly)

11. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

Oh well, guess it's about time I introduce you guys to ol' Aldrin.

Name: Aldrin Ripner, a.k.a. "ol' Aldrin Half-Leg"

Race: Human

Description: This scurvy seadog be havin the nastiest most crustiest personality that's ever sailed the seven seas (not really, I just wanted to use alot of pirate words). He's about 1.9m high, and seems to be quite strong, fit and agile for a person of his age. He has dirty black-grey hair, an even dirtier black-grey beard and a mouth full of rotten teath. He is missing in finger (thanks to baal) and one of his legs (he has a wooden leg now). He doesn't have an eyepatch or a hook, though. He can usually be found wearing black pirate's clothes. He also wears a golden chain around his neck with a skull symbol attached to it. When looking at it, one could almost swear its eyes are glowing red... He is a veteran in the arts of combat and it is amazing what he can do with his scimitar, which never leaves his side. He has also studied dark necromancy and has found to be quite a natural at it...

Background: Nobody knows much about this critter's past except for him. He was raised on a ship (what a surprise) and served as a poop-deck scrubber. His mother died soon after his birth (was mugged and killed by a group of thugs) and his father, who was also a pirate, was in prison for numerous crimes. This is where his uncle came in. His uncle swore to his father that untill his last breath he will raise the boy in the life of a pirate. So, he was to work on his uncle's ship. At age 29 (edit: Aldrin's age) his uncle died of a sudden heart-attack. For some reason unknown to even Aldrin himself, the pirates aboard the ship said that he should be the new captain. He has sailed the seven seas with his uncle's boat, the Wanderer of the Abbys, ever since.

Equipment: His scimitar, a small wooden buckler, 9 bottles of whisky, 12 bottles of rum, his skull amulet, his wooden leg, his pirate's booty consisting of gems, gold and other valuables worth 12143 coins (yes he's rich, you paid him 2000 for one trip (for 4 people, 500 gold per person), whaddaya expect), 4 potions of mana, 1 potion of greater mana, 3 potions of health, a scroll of summon undead (the 3rd level one) and, of course, his uncle's boat.

12. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Well, since Baal is working like a madman, DE is on a trip, Vyenna was the last to post, and Quincy's sleeping, I guess that leaves the two of us, rEt. Eien may interact a bit with your two characters and my other character can keep on playing peeping Tom with Vyenna.

13. Baal

Baal New Member

You would never guess what the tried to do to me for tomorrow. They tried to get me to come in from 10AM – 11PM to that I had to say HELL NO!!!

PS… Now have a new toy. A BB-gun now I can get my target practice without leaving me bed.

:evil: (Must kill Squirrel… my Arrows just don’t want to hit it. And the freaking rodent won’t let me get into a proper firing position before it runs. Might haft to consider explosives.)

14. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

What ever happened to DE anyway? I was actually waiting for him to post, since one of my characters is holding firmly onto his shoulders and the other just started iterrogating him.

15. Bunny

Bunny New Member

The sexy bastard (no, not you, Baal, the other sexy bastard) has gone to Leeds. Maybe Noggf could shake him a little bit harder and knock him unconscious? :)

Baal, whatever on earth has that poor squirrel done to you?

16. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

Sooo.......... Is anyone gonna post, or should I?

17. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

You go ahead. I've been a bit busy lately, but I'll get something up within a few days.

18. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Tonight, my pet, tonight, mwahahahaha! *petting her tortoise*

19. Dark Elf

Media:
    Sorry, I do actually have time to contribute to the RP thread (my activity on the board lately sort of dictates it doesn't it?). However, my inspiration has yet again hit a low, and I just want to warn you that it might take some time before I get it going again.

So, in order to keep the thread alive, if you want to decide what my character is doing for a while (unless it's too major) please feel free to do so.

(I really only made this post because it's my 2200th)

20. LuriD

LuriD New Member

Our Host!