By the middle of this century.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Sep 6, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Interesting. Charles has actually admitted to having atrocious spelling and grammar... sort of, anyway.

2. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Doesn't he do that every once in a while. I know he's told us about his brain damage speech at least twice before.

I also like how he suddenly starts talking about something else when he sees we've won.

3. Notharah

Notharah New Member

4. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

mathboy, that's an interesting hypothesis.

You believe there actually is some sort of communication process going from the forum in general to Charles' consciousness? I require proof.

5. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The CIA is more often wrong than correct. The Bay of Pig invasion of Cuda under Kenndy.. They list the muslim population of America as less than 1% sinces 1947 when Islam was the fastest growing religion in america , They donot research all the fact in the fact book. They commit met once ayear where they agree Islam is still less than 1% of the population of America.

The old myth that Islam was spead by the point of the sword isnot taken serious anymore. The sword of truth was that spead Islam the truth of the God word.

6. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Not really. Islam isnot in vogue at all. It the decay of america society that cause more convert to Islam. Christian grew when the Roman Empire was in mortal decay. Woman lib movernment change into than hate man moverment. TV show that mock the role of the father in the familty is common on america tv and culture.

7. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Charles how young was the prophet muhammeds youngest wife?

8. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

17 or 18 year old. The one scource that said she married than 5 or 8 year old
    girl was written by than senile scholar who was other 90 year old.. There was internal logic that support him marrying than 17 year old or 18 year old woman 15 was the legal age of adult back them.

9. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Don't you find it strange that muhammad married one of his wifes after allah told him so in a dream?

10. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

So decay causes Islam? Is it like a fungus? A mycogen perhaps? I find it odd that you are so adamantly in support of a Middle Eastern mushroom.

11. Bunny

Bunny New Member

So, if people who convert to Islam are those who can't handle decay or negative changes, then Islam is made by immature, cowardly pussies who'd rather flee than do something about their problems.

12. Canis

Canis New Member

Bun-Bun, I think you just described nearly every religious conversion in the history of our species. :p

BTW, our :p emote sucks.

13. Icairus

Icairus New Member

14. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I love sluggy. Bikini-Suicide-Frisbee anyone?

15. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

YES! This is what was missing in my life.

Charles I want to have your muslim babies.

16. Bunny

Bunny New Member

You're going to eat them, aren't you, MatahChuah?

Yeah, Can-Can, I could also quote Karl and say that religion is the opium of the masses. No wonder the world goes like this, most of it is stoned.

17. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Don't blame the drugs for the way people are, blame the people for the way the drugs are. If everyone would just shut the fuck up and smoke a bowl maybe we'ld all realize that all this in-fighting is fucking retarded.

We've still got fucking AIDS, cancer, world hunger, poverty, and all sorts of other shit to deal with, and we're all shooting each other over some big fucking sandbox. Thems little kids on those commercials can't get a buck twenty-five for food, water, and medicine, and we're sitting on our asses wondering how much money we're gonna spend on bombs to blow up some cracked out Arabian Mexicans. And it's not like there two shits better, they're even fucking worse. Their countries have more problems than any other, crime is out of control, women getting beaten for shit that I didn't even know was wrong, let alone serious crimes.

I don't care what the fucking Koran says, because things don't happen according to it. In the south black people got lynched left, right, and center; that aint in the fucking Bible, but it happened, same shit, different book. We got fucking problems man, why we worried about making more by listening to books and killing each other over literature. How about the next time someone tells you Huck Finn is a bad story you start screaming "Twain! Twain!" and cut off their head.

And lastly, just because a story says something doesn't mean it's true. I could really like Lord Of The Rings, that don't make it a damn scientific survery. Frodo might be a cool hobbit, that doesn't make him a prophet. It isn't Revrend J. R. R. And I ain't about to go stab a bitch because the Elves fucking told me to. Damn people are stupid, fighting over books and semantics while we got kids starving and old people running out of they're pills. There are people who spend more money on fucking gasoline then they do on food, and every day men and women go to work in fear that some crazy son of a bitch is going to remove himself from his god damn mind and start shooting people.

These aren't fucking Christian problems, or Islamic issues, they're our fucking problems, because we're all fucking people. We all need food, water, and a place to live, and we're fighting over paper. You don't need fucking paper! Unless their rolling papers, cuz right now I need a fucking joint. Y'all humans piss me off some days.

18. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Not all of us, but my right hand and the internet works well.

19. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Hahahhaha That was probably the funniest thing you have ever said mathboy.

20. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I keep getting this uncanny feeling that Retard would disagree as well.

Our Host!