Do I want the level 127 patch? And personality tips...

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by sara_dippity, May 12, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. sara_dippity

sara_dippity New Member

Would it make the game too easy? Without ruining the ending for me, is the end fight super hard, or is it capped at lvl 50 because that's balanced? Do you get to keep playing after the last fight, so that I can experiment with all the skills and keep leveling? Or, if I like my games a little challenging, is it just a waste of my time to get it?
    Also, I found a nice website that gave some tips without spoilers, and it said that inteligence is important for getting more quests, but it didn't really say what level to put it at.. Not that that really matters for my charecter since I'm techie, but my husband plays a mage, and he was dissapointed to hear that, how high should he raise this? I was also wondering about beauty and charisma, if I only want to put just a little into them, say raising them to about 12, is that too little to improve my gameplay and a waste of points, or a good idea?
    Sorry if searching could help me, I'm really worried that I might see too much to spoil my game. Already ruined some of the Virgil plot :(.

2. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

It all depends on your character. If he's a dumb as a doornail and butt ugly, but has an immense charm, then go for that. The end game scenarios' difficulty varies depending on your character, but it's rather difficult to get yourself into a situation you can't beat, possible, but difficult. So long as you only go into the end game when you feel fully ready for anything, you should be fine. If you want any more advice, ask, and I, or someone else, can respond without giving away more than you want to know.

3. sara_dippity

sara_dippity New Member

Our Host!