Update on Islam Grow.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Mar 16, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

In that case muslims should loose those privledges right away.

2. mathboy

mathboy New Member

HEIL HITLER!

3. Xz

No right minded woman would ever convert to Islam Charles.

4. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Charlie the Bigot wrote:
    Charles, shut the fuck up. Based upon that last statement, NEVER say shit about America's beligerence again, or anyone else's, or how muslim's are oppressed, or anything, because you're not only as pathetic as whoever is holding you down, you're a fucking hypocrite.

Based upon your logic, why exactly CAN'T we strip the Muslims of all their rights and decimate your countries? You say you'll do it to the Jews when your in charge. Well guess what Sherlock, you're not in charge, WE ARE IN CHARGE. I know plently of christians who have quite a few children, and they're willing to decrease the population of sand niggers too.

I'm fed up with your bullshit Charlie, you want a religious war, fine; christianity isn't perfect, it's as hypocritical as islam. But you're oil-sucking, goat-fucking, xenophobic, fanatical 7-11 owners need to step the fuck off. Yea Islam might have controlled a mighty culture once, and in a past life I might have been a god damn dandelion, but now, all you have is a desert full of poor people willing to blow up other people's children.

Oh, Israel oppresses us! The United States is being belligerent! Was Israel at fault when Palestinian terrorists repeatedly car-bombed school buses? Or restaurants full of people during Passover? Stop your fucking bitching, and cut that fucking holier-than-thou attitude before I get really agitated you grundle-sucking toad.

Oh, and if you plan on being as much of an asshole as you accuse us of being, then don't complai when we turn your damn penlinsula into a hole.

5. Xz

Meh, I don't like religion. I say we ban it.

There is no persons who have started as many wars as religious people.

6. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I than just makeing sure the Zionist will never against treaten world peace
    and they will not be killed in death camps like the Nazie did. The Zionist have do muchy control over the Electic America Offical.

7. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Hey, the jews are the victims here, 2000 years ago, everyone was living happily as jews or polytheists, then some idiot came up with a story about how the jews, whos country was invaded by the romans, killed the son of than God.

The newly enlightened christians then blamed the jews for all plagues in the following 1940 years, the muslums were still friends with the jews.

And after most of the jews were executed after WW2 the christian world felt sorry for them and let them live in Israel, their ancestral home land, only problem was that than muslums already were there, but the christians didn't care, it was the jews' country now.

Than muslums didn't want them there, because some of them would have to leave,, so the jews and the only western religion who had been friendly started fighting.

Then the muslums started suicide bomb the rest of the world, taking away their innocence too. Left innocent are the poor jews.

8. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

9. Xz

Last time I checked the Jews were driving bulldozing the muslims homes, so Nobody's innocent. exept me, who had nothing to do with it whatsoever.

10. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

Why do we all continue to argue with Charles? Have we not learned that is is beyond futile? I mean arguing with him is like trying to convince a rock that it can cry! :lol: We all need to just stop replying to his stupidity and his attempts to get us riled-up and wait for him to get the message.

11. Xz

Meh, I hope he's unbanned.

12. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

I know it's futile, I just like pointing out the flaws in his post, on a prayer that mayhaps he'll figure out how damn dumb he is, and give up on his "Second Department" crap. *nods*

13. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Now you're admitting that Islamic America wouldn't be a democracy and would deny basic human rights. You truly are an evil soul. But seriously there is a reason why evolution isn't taught at a third of the high schools in America and that's because of psycho Christians who are ne'er e'er gonna let Islam get a foot hold in their country.

And therein is your problem, with so many children, you guys are all penniless bastards and ignorant and uneducated and um um...you have no politcal power in Europe. You're wrong about female European woman. I can't find the figures but I don't see you bothering so I'll just contradict you and say European marry mostly European men because Muslim immigrants from Turkey are poor as shit and no one wants to convert to a religion where they are opressed.

14. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

islam already has a foothold, but it's not going to take over the country. now people, charlie has been banned. let's move on to more pressing matters.

Canis, when are you going to send me those pictures...

15. Xz

hey, Blinky gets too see the picyires and I don't? :p

16. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

17. Xz

You don't even know my age.

18. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Are you so old you don't grow older? I didn't think so.

19. Chunky944

Chunky944 New Member

Your underage Xz, Wheras, I am not.
    Show me the money honey. XD
    I can't help being a pig, don't hate me ;)

20. Xz

I live in norway, tha laws might be diffrent here :p

Our Host!