I Would Just Like To Say ....

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by theshadow, Sep 24, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. theshadow

theshadow New Member

Arcanum is probably the best RPG out there, and like smoking, its addictive. Heck, I don't even wanna go school. But lets hope there's an expansion pack for this game or a new Arcanum-like game, for another kind of game like Arcanum by Troika/Sierra will surely make Blizzard run for its money's worth.

2. tarin

tarin New Member

its the same to me
    at the moment there nothing else i like to do
    JUST PLAY THAT GAME !!!

3. Tanis

Tanis New Member

Man i don't even have it yet and all i want to do is read about it. Thou i do not think it will be better than BG2. But i looks like i will most likely be the best RPG out there for some time to come and like with other games like this there will most like be another game i hope :smile:

PS i get it on sunday

4. tarin

tarin New Member

youre wrong it is better than BG2 its like i dont know something between fallout and BG2
    it has some really anoying bugs
    (you will hate them) but once played you cant
    stop the rest of your life will become unimportant this game will become YOUR LIVE
    when RPG is what you want then this is what you ve dreamed of
    (ok it could be bigger to play it 25 hours a day for a hohle week and there are some bugs so youre sometimes really
    pissed of mebbee the exp-cap suxx but hey there are enough hacks
    at least its great i havent played something with such great pleasure and
    fanatism since BG1)

5. Tanis

Tanis New Member

I hope that i find that is as good as you all say. But to top the BG sager it would have to be very good . But i hope it does. I put a post up saying what i think on sun some time or may next friday if it is as good as you say :smile:

Tanis

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tanis on 2001-09-24 11:44 ]</font>

6. Acacia22

Acacia22 New Member

Check out the Arcanum VS BG thread in General Discussion. It's safe to say the heated discussions explained the contrast between both games, thus revealing that the BG series was superior in graphics, music, effects, and story, however Arcanum was way better suited for character creation, open endedness, interactivity with environment, and replability.
    It realy depends on what you appreciate more in a game, story, graphics, sound, or playability, replayability, and options.

7. nobody2751

nobody2751 New Member

like tanis said, arcanum is a lot better and more realsitic and more fun than BG2....i hope theres an "Arcanum expansion: Rise of Cumbria" or Arcanum 2 or something like that

Our Host!