Alright, so now I'm angry

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dark Elf, Jan 12, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    This site

And more particularly, this part of it:

If I'd get a hold on the evil Christian fuck that wrote this, I'll slowly torment him to death with a tiny spoon and sacrifice him to the Aesir. I tell you, Jack Chick's got 'nuffin on this whacko. He might hold whatever view on gays he want, I don't care, but wishing people dead like that...

Oh, and he got his prayers wrong, there's like less than 700 Swedes missing now. Shithead.

2. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

dude... that website is so full of hate that i actually feel physically ill...

3. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

I like how they claim to accept God's will and then hope all the Swedes are dead. Surely, the Swedes that survived, that was God's will and the creators of the site should accept that and BE THANKFUL as per their response under "Why do you thank God for Sep 11".

Eh, there's too much there though and it's fairly typical.

4. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

I'm laughing so hard at this web site that it hurts. I wish I could shoot the writer in the face, you know, just too show him god's will.

5. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I'll show him my will, which is a splintered broomstick handle up his ass. And then I'll fuck him up for writing that shit.

6. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

"The Jews: who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men" I Thessalonians 2:14,15.

Always wondered about that. No wonder some people have a biggie with them thar Hebrews/Jews/Israelites, whatever they want to be called these days. But that site is actually pretty fun, I mean, one thing is being a racist, but hating EVERYONE and EVERYTHING equally much is sort of odd.

And isn't hate towards other people a crime according to the bible? Huh?

"Lesbians are just female fags. They're sinners, too. See Romans 1:26."

"A pack of fags, please"
    "You're a fag!"
    "No, a fag is a cigarette mate"
    "I'm not your mate fag!"
    *WHOMP*

7. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Alright, everyone relax, and we can go through this point by point.

"In short, we adhere to the teachings of the Bible, preach against all form of sin (e.g., fornication, adultery, sodomy)"

Anyone who actively preaches against fornication is not to be listened too.

"5 points of Calvinism: Total Depravity, Unconditional Election, Limited Atonement, Irresistible Grace, and Perseverance of the Saints. Although these doctrines are almost universally hated today, they were once loved and believed."

Chamberlain was once beloved as a brilliant pacifist, things change, and this guy obviously doesn't realize it.

Ignorance and hypocrisy in action:
    "daily peaceful sidewalk demonstrations opposing the homosexual lifestyle of soul-damning, nation-destroying filth. We display large, colorful signs containing Bible words and sentiments, including: GOD HATES FAGS, FAGS HATE GOD, AIDS CURES FAGS, THANK GOD FOR AIDS, FAGS BURN IN HELL, NO NOT MOCKED, FAGS ARE NATURE FREAKS, GOD GAVE FAGS UP, NO SPECIAL LAWS FOR FAGS."

Anyone describing the "...modern militant homosexual movement...", which is accurately described as four angry gay bodybuilders in a pickup armed with mace and 9mms, as a "...clear and present danger to the survival of America..." needs to be locked in a little room and ignored for as long as it takes for God to finally get around to smiting us "...as in 1898 B.C. at Sodom and Gomorrah..." To sum up chapter 1, no one who has ever picked a "...major fag parade..." deserves to be listened to.

Chapter two. God hates all us damnable reprobate. He quotes Hell. Did you guys no that Hell was added to the Bible sometime in the late midievil period. Would have been hard to launch a crusade in the name of a God who loves everyone.

"God's hatred is one of His holy attributes..."
    Jesus loves the little children...
    "His hatred is holy, pure, unchanging, while man's hatred is a sinful, fickle emotion."
    All the children of the world...

3: Did he just compare downtown NYC to Judah?

He gets into how the saints of God watch for Christ and all that shit. Check this idea, he's obstinant against all sin, yet he talks about saints. People pray to saints, doesn't that make them false idols?

"...instead of repenting in sackcloth and ashes..."

Does anyone know if they sell sackclothes anymore?

Chapter 4:
    "The maudlin, kissy-pooh, feel-good, touchy-feely preachers of today's society are damning this nation and this world to hell."
    He used the word maudlin... then followed it up with kissy-pooh...

"For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision..."

Tell me, if he hates gays and free sexuality so much, where exactly did he arrive at that stunning correlation.

"What you need to hear is that God hates people..."
    "What you need to hear is a little fire and brimstone preaching, like Jesus preached."

Wow...

Last one for now:

"...you are without the ability, of your own will, to do anything pleasing to God."
    "You will recognize that every human, at the moment of birth, utterly deserves to go straight to hell."

Wow, guess we're all fucked over aren't we? Then, what the fuck, let's all get drunk and engage in sodomy, not like we're getting in paradise anyway...
    I mean, fuck just look at this line and tell me it doesn't fill you with optimism.

"Your best hope is that you are among those he has chosen. Your prayer every day should be that you might be. And if you are not, nothing you say or do will serve as a substitute."

This guy is nuts, and must have be acutely paranoid. they have rooms for people like him, and the walls are very soft.

I'll do some more if you enjoyed that little rant.

Our Host!