Victoria's Secret, what the hell?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snowmane, Nov 9, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Thought my long year of liveing as than Spy Master, I donot get paid or have than expense account but there are other benfit. I once have to bring one of The Sec. General of the USSR wife afew bras's and pantries.

In NYC no man or woman wore gold neclace in public as some gang member would tear it off neck and many time breaking your neck while doing so. In fact the police ran ad telling people to not wear nacklaces.

2. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Really? I used to be a Spy Master too. Can't say I ever bought anyone a pantry though.

3. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

That was year ago. Plus I study the history of woman unclothes. I mean the underwear woman wear are called pantry I believe.

One of the bigger myth is that Muslim woman donot wear bras under they neck to anlce dress. The truth is they do wear bras as I saw many muslim women walking out of Vict Secert with a bag with than bras hanger on the outside while walking by in a mall.

4. Settler

Settler Member

I think I speak for everyone when I say avatar change?

CharlesBHoff
    Spy Master
    [​IMG]

5. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Spy Master for than Second Department... No, sorry, SECOND DEPARTMENT.

6. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Alot of america man created that myth that Muslim Woman in America donot wear bras. May-be in the countries they came from conserive muslim woman didnot wear bras. The younger muslim woman in america and oversea started to wear bras. Some of the older muslim woman who came to america as mother of the student who settle here where slowly encought by their daughter to wear bras.

Some familty and america woman who convert to Islam didnot give up wearing the bras. Would you like to have your wife walk around town half naked showing her bras openly in public to all other men. The muslim woman appear in public modest dress so not to get other men attendance when she is married to one man. Than unmarried muslim woman doesnot to get the attendance of the wrong type of man.

7. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Of course she wouldn't walk around half naked. She'd be wearing atleast 3 layers of loose, heavy clothes with a scarf covering her face, not just her head. Maybe sunglasses if I think the neighbours are getting a bit lusty. And if she looked attractive and someone was staring at her or even sexually harassed her, as Allah the wonderous said it would be her fault for looking so darn fine.[/quote]

8. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i've actually never heard this bra-less myth. unless you're actually talking about hippies?

9. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

My bother and his friend keep saying this.

10. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

It about time America woman stop dressing like slut. When I went to emeraly school female teacher didnot have sex with 8 year old boy. Than school teacher wore than dress that cover her up and flat sole shoes to run after kids when needed. I blame this bad mortal behaviour on TV show like Desperate Housewives. We have to address our teacher by their last name only. The reason I think Desperate Housewives in the show are unhappy is that they marries for the wrong reasons. When I was 8 year old I look at young women on the beach wearing swimsuit both one piece and bikin type, and sang songs to them.

11. DarkUnderlord

I can remember back in the good ol' days when there was no such thing as a female teacher. It was all male, all the time. Anytime you saw a female walk by, you'd try and get a glimpse of her ankle as her leg covering garment blew up in the breeze. Ankles were so hot back in the day.

12. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Most female teacher ingore all pass by students and 90% of then where marries. Also back then being than Housewife wasnot look down upton as it is today.

13. DarkUnderlord

I agree Charles. Dammit, whatever happened to women who wanted to say at home and cook for their husbands in the kitchen, the way it's supposed to be?

14. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

My mother did untril my father start to drink alchol and my mother have to go work to earm mother to support the left of the familiy.

15. DarkUnderlord

Being unable to adequately support her husband is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE for a woman to get into the workforce!! This is outrageous!!

16. Chunky944

Chunky944 New Member

Women who I don't think are attractive should be shot.

17. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Not when the hushand is either working and spending all of his money in bars drinking and on bar maids. Who going to paid for house mortage, house upkeep, feeding three teenager boy and her mother who live with her. The father and hushand lost the respect of his neighs, friends for not supporting his family.

18. Chunky944

Chunky944 New Member

19. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

He was trying to get his youg back. Some other men in the neighhood might have girlfriend on the side they where disceet about it than still gave the wife money to run the household and they paid the bills. He now in jail for murdering than bar maid for the rest of his life with no family to visit him. Some of neight man gave my mother money to pay these bills as he told her very suddern that he doesnot want to pay. My mother got him to sign other total ownship of the house to her as he was gambleing also which the next door neigh told her. It was his midlife crisely.

20. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

try this on fer size: breast cancer in Asian countries was virtually nonexistant before their "westernization" introduced brazieres. There is much scientific and medical proof to support the fact that wearing a bra causes/increases breast cancer. In countries where most women do not wear bras breast cancer is unheard of; especially on a scale like we have in the U.S. Basically the U.S. is just one big shithole blemish on the face of the earth....kinda like the uncle that always 'touched' you :/

btw....Charles, were you born in the U.S.? If so-why the fuck is your spelling worse than a 1st grader's? And how the fuck were you a supposed spy master with such shitty writing abilities? If however, you are not from this country then how the FUCK did a foreigner get such top secret position? c'mon spy master....impress me :lol:

Our Host!