America unprepair for Iraq insugent war.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Dec 24, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I hear that the owner and founder of USA Today said it time for america to pullout of Iraq and Afghanistan. We where not apprepair to the two wars of choice. Our NeoCom have three year to apprear for our war of choice in Iraq, our trucks and hummbe have no armour protection, well the accue we didnot expect than inssugent war we have now doesnot wash. Some of carrer general told the NeoCom to have our force appreapair for than inssugent war being wage against us. We where in many better equip in WW II and today. There where place where we where not equip as well. The Hedgebush of Northern French where one as nobody except the bushes in hedgerow would have stop our armour and troop soilder avange at all. But in afew week we have tank with cutter on front to cut the bushes. In the South Pacific some marine units have to use old WWI rifles in 1942.

2. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The old SpintField rifle of 1903 which the Marine have to us was better suits to jungle warfare than the M1 rifle was.

Now the US blame other counties around Iraq for the increase innsurrent strenght. It easlies to blame other nations for increase innsurrent strenght than your own fail polcies. It seem like Israel run the USA and it military force. Now we talk about going into Syria to bring Democrate at gunpoint.

The Iraq election are than joke under foreign military occup without than formal surrender of the Iraq government which never happen you cannot have election. America is now trying to say it went to war to free the Iraq's woman, bullsit Iraq woman where more free than any woman in the
    Arab world, man and woman have the same right in the old Iraq. In the new Iraq woman now have less right, they are afraid to leave they house as America soilder will rape and murber them.

3. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

I love you Charles. Your posts make me want to touch myself. They're just so... stimulating.

4. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

I reckon I can sum you up as a fundamentalist towel-head who pulls facts out their arse without shit to back it up.

5. Settler

Settler Member

Essence of non-sequitur...Charles, where would I be without you?

A corporate dictatorship, I know, I know...

6. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

America Occup is than total mess plan by the non-military NeoCom like you. First Iraq have nothing to do with 9-11, first the allege meeting in Czech Republic mostly likely didnot happen the one man who saw it is the only one who reported it, the name of than person not Iraq Government that was said to attend than pre 9-11 meeting in Malaysia have than very common Muslim name which 30% to 40% of the muslim men have. There where no picture of the men in the meeting. Very poor proof of Iraq being behind 9-11 even Patrick J. Buchanan the Christian Conserive say there is no proof that Iraq was 9-11.

There where no WMD in Iraq after 1995 as the UN efficate disarm Iraq of WND and the capacive to manufactor then. There was proof that Iraq support terrorist in the Israel illegality occup terrory, than other Zionist lie.

Our own WMD inpector found no proof of WMD in Iraq either, no Iraq claim the 25 million dollar reward to leading USA to than WMD site that is manufacting WMD plus we will relocrate you and your love one also where in the world with new identity.

The profression Army have no part in planning the invadeing of Iraq and the occup of it. The State Department profression have no parting in planning the occuption of Iraq either. They advise was inoge by Bush and his NeoCom. The coll of the willing is falling apart. Estonia have 50 men in Iraq out of the 4000 men military, Bush ask last month for Estonia to have 1000 men in Iraq they said no. The Estonia devision to take part in the war and occup of Iraq is very unpoplar in Estonia with 90 % oppose to it. Estonia did it so America will stop Russia from invadeing they country in the future, the real truth is America will do nothing to stop Russia.

7. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Bush and his NeoCom want a religious war against Islam they are getting they wish. On the adverage 30% of U.S. Mosque participants are converts on a national adverage. This number is very hight to compare most Middle East country. This is since 9-11.

8. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

I think, basically, that because it was Mr Smith who attended the meeting, the meeting therefore didn't happen. I think Mr Smith must work for THE SECOND DEPARTMENT and is busy hunting NeoCom.

9. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

10. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I gave up along time ago on figuring out who worked for the SECOND DEPARTMENT, they borrow people from other intelligent agency the world over. We advice the president tonot invade Iraq we ingore that advice an is paying the price. We estimate 15% of the world muslim population is hostile to America so out of 1.2 billion plus muslim 180 million are hostile to America and the % are growing. The SECOND DEPARTMENT was taken unaware by 9-11 , mainly we have only very few agents compare to most government and we where more worry about stop nuclear war. Plus that groups and other like it are hard to infliterate.

The founder of Islam name is very poplar name along muslim and muslim.
    It like enter Tom in the FBI computer to find than terrorist by that name.
    The FBI would learn there is many million of people with that name or name simlar to that name. You need more than a name or part of than name to go on.

11. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

People like me? Heh, I don't live in America, I don't care much what they do or who to aslong as it isn't me. I don't deny the incompetence of the U.S army and their seeming short sighted-ness in undertaking the occupation of Iraq but I can say I would have done very differently from the start myself

I googled NeoCom and found it stood for 'Neo Conservatism'. All I have to say is what the fuck?

I found this for those who have no clue
    http://phil.co.il/
    You'll enjoy the badges on the marine's shoulders. What a dumb shit. I'm not NeoCom or left-wing and I didn't have any hand in the events in Iraq, Charles. I think it is safe to assume that 9-11 and Iraq are related due to the proximity of the happenings and the apparent reasons etc. but I doubt it is a religious war on Bushs' part. Iraq is something that represents (from some perspectives) American freedom and goodwill. It is a political rallying point for Americans especially needed after 9-11. Who cares about WMD's? Saddam was a bastard and we need oil.

If Russia gets antsy and invades then they will have hell to pay, as much as I would like to see the red army raising their flag over Europ it won't happen anytime soon with such a close-knit community and Russia's reliance on trade.

My point still stands. Evidence[/i]

12. chuft

chuft New Member

There is something strange about that picture. For one thing the flag is backwards - I have never seen a U.S. flag depicted with the blue square in the upper right corner. For another, the soldier is not wearing desert camouflage, which soldiers in Iraq are. I suspect that is just some Photoshop joke.

You're not left wing but you want to see the red army raising their flag over Europe? For that matter, what red army? The Red Army was dissolved thirteen years ago.

13. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Yeah I noticed the backwards flag too and the other flags do seem a bit dodgy...

Because if you take the communism out of the red army you just leave a giant opressive war machine, and that's what I stand for

I was joking about the whole red army thing and hey China has still got a chance.

14. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

It common to hang your flag upside down and for UK flag to be hang sideway as it mean you are in needed of help. The QE2 once hung it flag sideway when it ran aground to signal it needed help.

15. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

If Russia march in Estonia with 150,000 men America will do nothing as it might mean than full scale nuclear war it we do anything. Plus America have if hand fill with Iraq. The Estonia people gave up they insuggent against USSR when Kushave gave Estonia local automonly than allow they
    local custums to be hornor.

16. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

alright, let me explain the many proofs that this picture is false.

1. the American flag is backwards. any Marine who gets that done to his uniform is getting his ass kicked by his superior officer.

2. the other flags are so obviously photoshopped in.

3. even if it wasn't so obvious, Marines may not add funky patches to their uniforms just for the hell of it. see above remark about the ass-kicking.

4. all military personnel currently stationed in Iraq wear desert camis, not forest. for obvious reasons.

5. this man is a soldier, not a Marine. the stripes on his helmet name him a sgt in the Army. also, even if that wasn't visible, Marines wear digital camis, Army wears regs. not that that makes the picture wrong, just the labeling.

how do i know all this nifty info? I wash my husband's uniforms. i know exactly what he may and may not wear on any given day. so i can tell you with absolute authority, nothing about that picture is correct.

17. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Hang the flag upside before telegraph, telephone, and radio was the only way a ship at sea was able to tell than other ship it needed help. The samething aply to land.

18. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

What alway amaze me is the anti-islamic people in America are alway saying there are only 3,000,000 muslim in America. They are way off as there is over 10 million muslim in America. First many of Orientalist who arenot muslim but who make the study of Islam they vocation miss one point in they assumely that to be than muslim you must be able speak and read arabic. The part of the Koran that say you must be able to read or understand the koran to be a muslim doesnot say what language it must be in. The Muslim scholar understood it to mean the languages that the person use in his everyday life.

19. chuft

chuft New Member

This kind of talk puts me in the mood to run a Crusades oriented D&D campaign, with the players all bloodthirsty Christian soldiers determined to cut a swath out of the Muslim population infesting the Holy Land.

20. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Do you want to be arrested for a hate crime. First Crusades murber in cold blood jew, christian and other religious people. Which make then the bad guy. The Viking pagon on the other hand where more tolant of other beilf. In the main Viking Trade City which can for a short peroid reach over 1 million people for two week in the summer the Muslim merchant have a masjid to pray in while viking where allow to set up pagon temples for they use in some muslim cities they trade with.

Our Host!