The Adventures of Bush, pt. 47 - Freudian Slippin'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Settler, Aug 6, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

We cannot build one doesnot mean than more advance people in science can built one. Thought out most of man history he believe that he can turn lead into gold, in the 18th century our scienist said you cannot turn one element like lead into another element like gold, then in the late 20 century we found out that it is possible to change one element into another one. They use sub-quake and sub-sub-quake paritales physic.

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

3. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

4. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

I'd like to point out that the 911 Plane Site is endorsed by david icke, or at least, they've posted his praise and a link to his web site, as earning his praise is some sort of admirable achievment in credibility.

5. Riciky

Riciky New Member

6. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The one who did 9-11 where list as dead in they home countries 2 years before 9-11 than they didnot even look alike. Many Intelligent Agentry believe that Israel was behind this by useing they agents to carry this out.

7. Riciky

Riciky New Member

okie dokie.

btw, that link turned into a bunch of gross pictures.

8. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Anyone who seriously believes Israel was behind the 9/11 attack is a fool. What would Israel have to gain by damaging the US economy? Israel depends on us as her only ally, injuring us is injuring Israel. Some may say that the attack was intended to put heat on the Muslim world, which would be good for Israel. This sounds clever, but way too complicated and no guaruntee of success for such a big risk.

9. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Well, obviously, they could fuel the fires of our anti-islamic rage.

10. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

That's what I just said, douche-bag, but like I also JUST SAID, it wouldn't be worth the risk. Think about it: Israel is full of Jews, and Jews hate to lose money. They don't take risky financial ventures, and damaging the US (and by extension the world) economy is a risky financial venture. I'm not even trying to make a Jewish joke here, it's just the truth. I recently spoke to a Jew about it, and he confirmed my theory.

11. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Well, obviously, they could fuel the fires of our anti-islamic rage.

12. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

There are two kind of Jew the jew that is than hard working religious kind of man and the other kind called by many Zionist who plots to control the world and cause all kind of touble. Zionist would risk anything to gain control of the world, no risk no gain. Zionist can also be Christian who support Israel like the Neocon, and Christian Fundie like Pat Robson who want than HOLY WAR with ISLAM ever listern to him foaming at the mouth TV show the 700 Club.

Conquesting or controling the world willnot work and isnot worth the touble, I say that up along time ago.

13. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Sometimes you are so stupid it arouses me.

14. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

That is one of the most horrible, hateful generalizations I have ever heard. Your "zionist conspiracies" do not exist. I'm not excatly sure how I feel about the whole Israel thing, but I certainly don't make sickening generalizations like you do.

15. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

He is a Mohammedin, after all. What else would you expect? And don't give me that "not all Muslims are anti-Semitic" bullshit. Show me one that is, and I'll show you a liar. I once worked with a half-Iraqi, half-Irish kid who grew up in the US, had almost no Muslim culture, considered himself Taoist, and still hated Jews.

On the flip side, I don't know any Jews who aren't anti-Muslim.

16. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Zionist do exsit as the movernment was call the Zionist movernment.

The correcy term is Moslum not Mohammedin as Moslum donot workship Muhammad.

17. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Zionist do exsit it you read history as they whole movenment was call the Zionist movenment. Than Pat Robertson is than prime example of than hateful person I ever head especial his attack on Bill Clinton and the founder of Islam.

18. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Thanks for the update, dumbass.

Again, thanks for pointing that out. Especially since I used the term for purely derogatory purposes, and I know very well that you Mohammedins don't like to be called that. You hate it almost as much as a woman with independence.

19. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

I'm surprised you never heared of it snow. It's actually a theory about jews that many people believe in. The whole story is a little something like this.
    Without the historic facts to back it up though, I don't feel like looking now.

Jews have been persecuted a lot. Partly because wherever they were they tried to take control in one way or another, and people reacted. Long story short, as I don't know the details of what happened before the second world war, and lots happened, Hitler aided the general jew cause... How you ask? How could someone believe that commiting genocide is a good thing? Well, Hitler killed mostly poor, worthless jews that were deemed not worth bothering over by the super secret jew councilâ„¢ that wants to take over the world. Yes, by the second world war jews were rich, as they were prosecuted and mostly hunted over the centuries, jews developed certain skills to help them to survive, the powah of money. They were bankers, merchants, whatever was associated with cashflow. The jew council bought out all of the jews that were useful, Hitler got a detailed list of who to release, and a fleet of expensive cars to do that.

Now the whole point is that the jews today are the cream of the crop. They don't pick up garbage, they have big income jobs. From what I know, if you are a jew, you can get help from other fellow jews that are already well established anywhere you go in the world. Now, I'm not talking about working in a tin foil factory, I'm talking about making a decent living with good perspectives.

This is just a theory, and frankly I believe half of it. Why half? Because I'm safe thinking that there isn't a nation bound on taking over the world controlling basically everything. If one was to go deep into history, they would find out that this theory sticks. It's sad, it's savage and it bounds on racism, but sadly, it sticks.

This council I mentioned, well every nation has a goverment right? Jews have one tad differnt, on a global scale.

Edit: Lol. I checked the pentagon crash thing, pretty nice. It was working when I posted it though, I hope someone saw the original thing.

here's something to make up for it http://www.jumpingbaboon.com/uploads/bush.wmv

20. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

The Zionist movement was the simple movement of Jews back to Israel. The Zionists were not a cult of world dominators. I find your conspiracies so idiotic, because if this many groups were trying to take over the world, ONE OF THEM WOULD ALREADY HAVE DONE IT!

Our Host!