Free iPods?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Neoman, Aug 10, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Neoman

Neoman New Member

I'm sure you guys are all aware of freeipods.com, right?

Well, they claim to be giving away free iPod's simply for completing a targeted offer and referring five of your friends who must do the same.

Before you go nuts saying how bad of a scam this is, be sure to take a peek at freeipodguide.com. There you can find proof of how this ISN'T a scam and even see other people's iPods that they've recieved.

Myself, I only need two more completed referrals/offers. If anyone could help me out, it would be appreciated. And who knows, maybe I'll be tempted to do something good for you.

Please, don't cheat or use fraudulent information, it only hurts the system and freezes your account. It's not worth it.

Referral link: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7644504

2. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

3. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

4. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Let's start a religious debate with him, Blinky.

5. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Is that supposed to be worse than death? :p

6. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

You don't want to find out the hard way, do you? ;)

7. Riciky

Riciky New Member

wanna know what sucks? e-bay is no longer affiliated with the freeflatscreens offer, so i'm royally fucked because that was the only way i could get referals.

on a lighter note, my friend brian boger finished getting his referals before e-bay pulled out, so his flat screen is "shipping." how long this will take is anyones guess.

and to top off my shit list, my akira manga i ordered still hasn't come, and the seller won't respond to my emails...

just venting in a quasi-related thread. i don't even want an i-pod.

8. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Pah! Geeze, I guess that's life though, eh? If you want a flat screen just save some money and buy you one. Crt's are better for gamers, because the lcd can screw with your eyes, like make them water and stuff. Not good for someone who stares at the screen for long periods of time. They do take up alot less deskspace which is a big plus, but they just cost too much for me. I'm going to buy me a 19" crt at 1200x1600.

9. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

I think that's because they're lighted from the back or something. We normally view things by reflective light and monitors create light and shine it straight into your eyeballs.

Either that or you're talking about a different LCD?

10. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

yea, it's like if you put a piece of glass in front of you and a spotlight in back.

Sure man, but Christianity is so boring, want to debate Bhuddism?

11. Neoman

Neoman New Member

Better that I warned you than not. I hate blatant ads too, but I can't resist with this whole free iPod thing. Even if you don't get an iPod you haven't really lost anything but a few minutes of your time.

And religious debate is pointless. Nobody even knows if God/Allah/Yaweh or whatever supreme being you may or may not worship even exists. It's like arguing over the hair color of an imaginary person.

12. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

HOW DARE YOU! BHUDDA IS MY SECOND COUSIN AND I'M HAVING SEX WITH JESUS' SISTER!!!!!!!

Actually, it's really not much better that you warned us, is it better if I told you know that I told you I was going to kick your ass before I did? Either way, you've gotten the shit beat out of you. We were forewarned, but you've still used up forum space, space that could have been used for a detailed hypothesis about snowie's measurements, for an ad.

13. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Yeah, you got it.

You walked right into this one.

14. Neoman

Neoman New Member

Purposely 8) .

Also, I've been lurking on these forums for years now and I'll admit, this thread is pretty bad for one of my first posts. I apologize. The temptation of a free iPod is just too great.

15. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

you couldn't jump in on any previous topic?!? what, it was too hard to type "Wolf, you're a bastard"? you're just lazy...

16. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I've never seen that done as a first post, I think it would be interesting.

I'm going to hold off on the religious debate, I have guests coming, you get get her started, I'll pop in later and finish it.

17. Riciky

Riciky New Member

my manga came! bwahaha. i'm so happy. this is kind of a recurring theme for me as well: complain, then get what i ordered the next morning.

still no flat screen. and i can't justify buying a new monitor to my myself just because of a green tint. even if it is especially obnoxious.

i'll be sitting out any religious debates, now and for the rest of eternity.

18. little nobodie

little nobodie New Member

19. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

20. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Thank you...... umm, I mean, good job..... whoever it was.

Our Host!