What is wrong with my ranking?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Patrick Alpha, Jul 24, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Patrick Alpha

Patrick Alpha New Member

Did I do something to get 'nerfed'? Or is this just a sick joke? What did I do? And who changed my siggy & avatar?

2. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

Here, allow me to show you the evidence of your conviction:

this
    more stupidity
    and some stupid little dog
    Read your posts, and, after readiing them, if you STILL don't know why we consider you an idiot, smash your head through the monitor.
    [edit] oh yea, and we can't forget your ASC11 thread, but I'm too lazy to link that.[/edit]

3. Patrick Alpha

Patrick Alpha New Member

OK. I won't do it again
    EDIT: Why is talking about a dog stupid? I can now see that Mcdonald & Barney threads are stupid, but dog's & ASCII?
    EDIT:
    That is what compelled me to write the Barney/McDonald threads. It is a direct quote in one of my threads.

4. Canis

Canis New Member

It's not that you were talking about a dog, but that you were talking about pointless, stupid, gay dogs. And you didn't even say anything interesting or entertaining about them; you were just inviting people to share their wonderful experiences with the breed like we're some kind of elderly women's knitting circle.

5. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Actually, it has little to do with the dog. I actually thought that thread was okay to some extent.

Here's stupidity at work folks.

People who suggest spamming the forum to get into the Vault get nerfed. Hrm.. should install a mod to disable signatures for them.

6. Patrick Alpha

Patrick Alpha New Member

Well, I was AGAINST spamming to get into the Vault. You missed the point of the thread.
    EDIT: Gay dogs? What the hell?

7. Canis

Canis New Member

Gay. Totally gay. Liberace gay.

Hey, you're back. More of a bathroom break than an exile, eh?

8. Patrick Alpha

Patrick Alpha New Member

How the hell can a dog be gay? You guys shoudn't let you're own preferences get in the way of your judgement, oh & BTW Canis, I decided to give this place one more chance. Next strike, & I consider myself out of this Boil.

9. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Oh be still my heart, the agony of you being gone was almost too much to bear.

First off, please define your definition of strike, that way we can insult you without technically striking. Secondly, in the day or so you stopped posting we haven't changed. I've left for months and come back to people having the same exact arguments. We're like tree sloths, we take time to do everything.

And about the gay dog, it's pretty easy how. I would give you the gay, canine version of the birds and the bees talk, aka the poodle and the fire hydrant, but if you're just going to leave, why both starting.

10. Canis

Canis New Member

One, homosexuality isn't only for humans. Two, you seem to be misunderstanding my usage of "gay": A useless pansy dog can be heterosexual and still be gay. Three, I have plenty of experience with stupid dogs on which I base my judgements. Four, lovely to know that you're giving us another chance. I'm sure we'll all be eagerly bending over to please you. And your gay little dog too!

11. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Oh those dogs did look kind of gay, not to mention that they spread diseases and therefore was probably WMDs in that respect. So carefull now before i send charles and than second department on you.

12. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Canis, I know you like animals, you're fond of pets, but I wouldn't bend over too far with that dog around if I were you......

13. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

Canis, got a wolf to spare? We could always see which would prevail in a fight... :yep:

14. Quethim

Quethim New Member

It's not even that hard to get into that vault...I have a few threads in there.... :)

15. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Which is not something you really should be proud of.

16. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Am I the only one who wonders why everyone was so mean to Patrick? I really didn't see anything bad that he did... Just concerned about us running off newbies. Hmm. Maybe in Sheriff_Fatman's absence I'm starting to take his place.

17. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

18. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

HAHAHAHAH.

About the newbie, I have a feeling the guy regged and started posting, didn't lurk long enough to find out what kind of people post here, what they talk about, and tried to enforce his line of "humor". Well, needless to say it didn't work too well..

Our Host!