a question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shadygrove, Jun 29, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Well, we've come out with voice chat, and video feed, maybe interactive flooging sticks will be next. Or maybe just have the ISPs keep address files and hire guys to fly around beating people. Wolf might be a problem, he probably bites.

Matt, you speak of your angstfulness like it has passed?

2. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Solaris, just look at the linkage between Philby, Bush, the House of Saud, and the post WW I era. Yes, the Brits installed the House of Saud, these men were the prime instruments used.

There is a book, which I hesatate to name, because it's name is "The Secret War Against the Jews". It is realy a history of the intelegence agencies of the world and their relation to the holy land ~ 1880 - 1990. Its scholarship and refrencing are impecable. Its greatest value is its index of source material. A good and illuminating read.

I will watch my syntax in the future, so as not to sound like our most paranoid poster.

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Dude, you will never ever take that away from Charles. I am also quite surprised that someone who appears to be as intelligent as you are goes in for all this conspiracy crap.

4. Riciky

Riciky New Member

hey, welcome back.

i love a good conspiracy, so i'll be sure to pick that book up.

5. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Jar, that isn't paranoid, that is history. Bush & Philby were the head men on the spot in the instalation of the House of Saud.

If you want paranoid, see my next post.

6. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Oh god.. Yeah, try and shape me up you homo. You really are the most immature little teenager I've ever met. Reality-You can't really do anything, you're gay as hell, everyone think you're an idiot and if they don't say it they think it, you think you're smart, you think you're christian when you're considering converting to latter day saint, and you think you're unbannable.

Dumbfuck!

7. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

How do I know what you wrote there aren't paranoid ramblings as well, huh? Huh? HUH?

8. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Jar, the next post is a bit of a paranoid rant, well tempered with real news.

As to the question of my gender, I believe I have never stated it. Although if I have, someone is sure to gravedig the post now,

9. Patrick Alpha

Patrick Alpha New Member

<_> <_>

10. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

11. xento

xento New Member

I was more shocked about Canis' gender, once I found it out.

12. Canis

Canis New Member

Sex, dear. Don't be prudish.

Wait, Shady's a woman? :-?

13. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Could be, but writing style, tone and attitudes don't support it.

14. xento

xento New Member

Well, we can either believe what she says or check under her skirt, although I doubt that whoever would do that would live to tell about it.

15. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Retard, if you rember, the Supreemes, stating that it would bring greivous harm to George Bush's asprations ordered Florida to stop counting votes. I might mention that our constitution states that elections are strictly up to the states. This means that the Supreems kinda didn't have the constititual authority to mess with elections in the first place. Not the 10th admendment, but I have misplaced my coppy of the constitution and it is 8:AM here, so I can't state where that piece is.

We allready had the meltdown. What I am talking adout, in another thread, is loosing our ability to vote.

"Mohamed Bush"? I am not the one who proudly declared that "We are not as bad as Sadam." That was a REPUBLICAN congressman. Again I plead 8:AM for not posting his name.

From the light and hope of the entire world to "not as bad as Sadam" in my lifetime, got to just love our foregin policy for the last 50 years.

16. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Since when do you believe anything a Republican says? Only when they jump on the Democrat's "Bash America" bandwagon?

Besides, that's getting awful nitpicky, Shady. I'm surprised, you usually bring a little more to the argument than a single senator's stupid rant. Don't fall for that, Shady. You're more intelligent than that.

If you wanna talk about singular partisan comments, I'll bring up John
    "Fucking" Kerry's dirty mouth, or Robert "KKK" Byrd, the white-supremacist, nigger-hater himself, or Al "I invented the internet" Gore, or John "I voted for it before I voted against it" Kerry yet again.

Politics are awash with stupidisms. You cannot convince me that you believe what that senator who shall remain nameless said.

Oh, and what meltdown?

17. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

Let me get this straight, you're calling me immature while you sit there and insult me for my sexuality choices? Oh, and Latter Day Saints ARE Christian. Oh, and I'm not going to be banned because I'ven't done anything to warrant it. You are easily the WORST moderator I've EVER seen. AA is a LOT better than you, and so is Jarinor. Everyone here doesn't think I'm an idiot, they just find me annoying.

I agree that they have too many sub forums, and what not, but I was more thinking about the "Staff." Which are currently there.

I confess that I am still very angsty, but I'm currently working on being *less* angsty, and if you compare how I am now to how I was back as M_T than I've improved.

Our Host!