Interview with Leonard Boyarsky

Discussion in 'News Comments' started by Dragoon, Jun 30, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Guys at RPGCodex interviewed Leonard Boyarsky on the subject of Vampire: Bloodlines. You can read it <a href="http://www.rpgcodex.com/content.php?id=104">here.</a> It consists of ten questions regarding various aspects of the game like combat, dialog, physics, character development and more. I especially liked what was said about dialog, as I tend to play diplomat characters.
    <br>
    <br><blockquote>10 In earlier Troika games dialogue checked for things like gender, race and skills. Can we expect the same for Bloodlines? For instance, will a Malkavian with a higher level of computers get other dialogue options when talking to a computer expert, than a Malkavian lacking the ability?
    <br>
    <br>Bloodlines dialogs check for gender, clan, feats, disciplines, and humanity level. In some instances things like computer ability may add more options/different branches into the dialogs, but for the most part we’ve concentrated on the above mentioned traits to determine dialog branching.</blockquote>
    <br>
    <br>Why does waiting have to be so hard?
    <br>
    <br>Source: <a href="www.rpgcodex.com">RPGCodex</a>

2. Role-Player

Role-Player New Member

What? It doesn't check for jiggling breast level?

3. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Maybe the only jiggly breasts are those of NPCs and so the player doesn't get to have a pair of jiggly breasts for themselves?

4. xento

xento New Member

Damn; I was hoping to feel what jiggily breasts felt like.

Oh, wait... I do.

Our Host!