guess how bored i am...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rosenshyne, Apr 14, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Damn you, just tell me the magic word. I'll give you anything you want, up to half of my kingdom.

2. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

let me guess. your whole kingdom is worth 50 cents and a toothpick...

3. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

No, probably more in the realm of 10,000 dollars, considering all my assets. Probably more. If you don't know, that's a classic thing that a king would say to a woman who gained his favor. In other words, I was trying to be funny and clever.

4. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

oh. well, in that case...

"my, how funny and clever you are. get your ass on irc if you want to know the magic word." :D

5. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

I would if I wasn't so sleepy and had time to download the file. Anyway good night I'll try to get IRC later.

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Ooh ooh! I remember!

If you give me half your kingdom I'll tell you the magic word Sigurd. Although, as I remember it, it was 4 letters and one word, not a double word. Or maybe I'm thinking of the key word in the magic word.

The letters that make up the word are in the above paragraph as well.

Am I thinking of the right word rosie?

7. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

I've been hunting old threads for when Q called Rosie the "magic word" but I can't find it, I did, on the other hand, find these links: (note: *might* offend you)
    Party Hats!
    Cliff I imagine Jar recalls that second link, and possibly the first too, who knows.

8. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

you won't find anything but obscure references to the word... the word itself was removed after i became rather pissed off... as was my flame...

9. monkeypunch

monkeypunch New Member

now now rosenshye - not everyone shares your religious views so you better come up with a better reason then it is in teh book.

In general I agree with this little quote

"From the Start, the Christian faith is a sacrifice: a sacrifice of all freedom, all pride, all self-confidence of the spirit; at the same time, enslavement and slef-mockery, self-mutilation. There is a cruelty and religious phoennicianism in the faith wich is expected of an over-ripe, multiple, and much-spoiled conscience: It presupposes that the whole past and the habits of such a spirit resist the absurdissimum wich "faith" represens to it. "

So for people with views like I and others similar, you should clearify why we humans should or should not do certain things, not put it on some faith we neither can understand, or want to understand.

now I have my own reasons for not cheating on people, and they would go something like this "what comes around goes around, and besides it might hurt the one I'm cheating on depending on her views, and if she is ok with it we living in an open relationship it shouldn't be called cheating - and thus I shall not cheat on anyone I do not want to hurt, or/and remain with"

so please be a little clearer the next time - mmkay?

10. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

I don't know the actual word, but I do know something of it.

Jinxed jumped on my ass once, because I made a joke post towards Rosie, and Jinxed deleted it before she saw it. He then told me how angry Q made her when he called her "________". So, I felt bad, glad she didn't see my post, but still bad because I'm sensitive like that.

I think I still have the PM Jinxed gave me saying why he deleted my post....

11. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Man, I want to see Q make an identical post to his original one just to see rosie go off again. That was classic.

12. Twilight'sHammer

Hmm... religious... what'd you do Q? call her a satanist? or Jewish or something? given that the blank Retard made was 8 letters long, I'm guessing Satanist, since that's the only word I can think of that fits.

13. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

and you're the freak who counted the spaces... as for you, monkey, i'm content with being a self-sacrficing christian. i don't cheat because i love my husband, i love my daughter, and because it's a sin. as far as i can tell, the ten commandments are all good rules for a persons life, and i'm quite content following them. i don't attack your beliefs, mainly cuz i don't give a shit, but also cuz i was raised better than that. so leave me the fuck alone, you philosophical prick.

:D

14. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You, Matt, have a very short memory - rosie has mentioned many time since she came back that she's only a recent convert. Q's post was like a year and a half ago.

I'm also fairly sure what the word is rosie. You don't forget brain explosions like that :D.

15. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

I thought that this all happened on IRC!?!?? That's where I read rosie's reaction, was from IRC. Jinxed showed me the log.

I never saw the post. Funny no one's looked for it yet. Or did Jinxed delete it?

16. Twilight'sHammer

I couldn't find it in the forum, and I did a search for threads started by Q... but maybe I was looking too far back, because I was looking at around the time that Rosie joined the forum. Jar, I do have a short-term memory. I am HORRIBLE at remembering things.

17. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

No, rosie's reaction was on the forum. Q didn't start the thread, he made a post in it. I think all the relevant stuff was deleted.

18. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i edited myself once i calmed down. i'm no good at holding grudges...

19. Wolf

Wolf New Member

You seem to hold one with me. I'm so sad.

20. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

that's not a grudge. i would probably like you, but you keep saying retarded shit, so i never have a chance to get over your massive stupidity. that said, i don't hate anyone (no one that's important, anyway). i just like to make rude comments and cuss at people when i'm in a good mood...

Our Host!