Well, I'm leaving. Goodbye...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sleek_Jeek, Mar 18, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

... For 90 days starting may 9th.

Why? Because I got sentenced to 90 days in prison for agravated assault.

Just kidding! I'm actually going on a 4200 mile bike trip from Virginia to Oregon. Check out my livejournal for some basic info on this. http://www.livejournal.com/users/sleek_jeek/ The entry I describe it in is March 10th. I picked up my bike today, so the trip is a fact, instead of just a plan. I'm bringing a couple journals along, and buying a digital camera, so this so called (by my parents) "trip of a lifetime" will be well documented, and I'll porbably make a stupid web page about it after I get back.

http://www.myspace.com/1305255.usr if you're checking out my livejournal you might as well check out my 'myspace.com' profile as well, there are even a few pictures of me! gasp!</a>

P.S. phpbb is kind of annoying...

DU says, the code is:
    Code:
    [url=http://www.website.com/whatever.htm]My website[/url]

- OR -

http://www.website.com/whatever.htm
    Results:
    My website
    http://www.website.com/whatever.htm

2. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

It is phpbb's fault, it BBC code's. Well, not really, it's YOURS.

3. Quethim

Quethim New Member

4. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Doing that ride is pretty sweet, Sleek.
    The route seems to pretty much suck, though.
    I'll stick to http://www.bicycletourcolorado.com/
    or
    http://www.ridetherockies.com/
    which I have done one of every year for a long ass time.

Treks aren't that great in Road biking unless you want to spend an insensibly large sum of money, in which case you should get a Litespeed or something else nice like that.
    I advise buying a Bianchi (http://www.bianchi.com/)
    (I have a Bianchi and it is "uber 1337 m0th3r fukaR"

5. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I could never ride my bike for months :p

I will do TWO days at the least. :p

Just around the Olympic Mountain area...over here in Washington, that's where I'd ride. I'm going hiking up there this summer....for a couple days, I think. Maybe....

6. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Icairus: I'm not worried about a custom fit racer, I just want a bike thats comfortable, affordable, has lots of room for panniers, and is available. I cant even find the bikes on the page you suggested :/

If I had it my way, I'd get an all graphite 12lb seven cycles model custom fit for myself, tossing out the 7000 dollars that would cost of course...

I know the trek won't break, and I know the trek won't have me feeling like a rape vctim by the end of the ride, and I know the trek is a decent climber, even with 30-40lbs of stuff on it.

The route is scenic enough, I mean, come on, it goes through how many mountains, forests, deserts etc? Plus we're stopping and going white water rafting half way through.

7. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Your legs will be pretty donk after all that riding, down side is your nuts will probably be crushed and incapable of producing children. But hey, it's the trip of a lifetime! Rock out with your cock out.

8. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Man, Dark Walker is right. Watch out for your nuts. Make sure you get a real comfy one thats not gona mash up your gooch or make your balls too uncomfortable. You may even want an "anti-impotensy" saddle. It's allright to go with out one for short bike rides, but three months non stop on a bike? Be careful Sleek, we need some intelligent people to pass their genes on to dilute the average stupidity of the masses.
    Rosie you don't count :p

9. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Two peanuts are walking down the street.
    One was a salted.
    The other one said "Almond joying myself" and ran off to the bank where he walked up to the teller and said "Give me all the cashew have".

I fixed your links too, you lazy bum.

10. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

DU:FIX MY LINKS!?!?!?!!!
    How dare you! Thats an invasion of privacy!
    Vardict? BANNED!!! For 7 days.

Just kidding, thanks for helping out this lazy idiot.

Darkwalker/Seadog: I got some expensive bike shorts with padding around the ass and crotch thats about an inch thick, and really comfortable. I'll be fine with those thank god. I mean, bike shorts really help, I used to get so saddle sore, but now thats all changed.

11. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Jesus fucking Christ. The words "Sleek" and "nuts" are two words I never wanted to hear in the same sentence. The words "DU" and "nuts" are ok, cause everyone knows he's a sexy beast. :p

Just kidding. On both counts.

12. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

So... does this mean I should assume that you've always wanted to hear Sleek, and Nuts in the same sentence and that DU is ugly?

13. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I think that's the secret message that's hidden in her post. :p

14. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Well its not a secret anymore! Hey Snowie... I hear you live in Baltimore... Well guess what? I live in fairfax... 1375 g37 2g37h3r BAY BEE!!!!

15. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

I take that back, I still never ever wanted to hear the word "nuts" and "Sleek" in the same sentence, it is an unverifiable rumor that Sleek has nuts. I live in B-More, but I've already taken out a restraining order on you, Sleek.

16. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Whenever I hear or read about Baltimore, I start thinking about Boston for some strange reason. Are these two places related in any way, or am I just associating places beginning with B?

17. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

they're on the same coast... that's about it.

18. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I know nothing about the Eastern part of the United States...

But there's really nothing similar to those two cities...both of them start with B and they are in the evil area!!! Errr, the east. :p

19. labyrinthian

labyrinthian New Member

Baltimore: beautiful harbor, good seafood, and... well that's the positives. Damn, it's boring. And lotsa fat people.

Boston is just about the most perfect city I've ever been to, anywhere. It's picturesque, has excellent public transit, is bikable, full of smart people, great music in great variety, brilliant bookshops, clean, not much crime. Only other American city to rival San Fran, and I'd say it wins out by virtue of being more racially varied and having older architecture. And no, I'm not a New Englander.

20. Chunky944

Chunky944 New Member

Is sleek that muslim guy in the pic holding a gun?? :S

Our Host!