Needs more action

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snowmane, Mar 15, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

I figured that since nothing was really going on around here, I'd spice it up with some pretty pictures I've found. Okay? Here's Elisha Cuthbert, an actress is on the tv show "24." That's about all I know about her, and all I care. So, onto the pictures!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

3. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Finally, a girl with some meat on her bones. Snow, it's about time one of your threads made an appearance. :)

4. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    ^In total agreement with my brother in darkness up there.^

Yeah, it's been an awful lot of time since the last thread of this kind. I'd almost ran out of hope you know.

Oh, and...

FOR FUCK SAKE SNOWY, CAN'T YOU SEE THE PATTERN? THE RECENT DECLINE IN FORUM CREATIVITY STANDS IN PERFECT RELATION TO THE ABSENCE OF THREADS LIKE THIS ONE! IT'S OBVIOUS!

It just had to be said.

5. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Sweet Mother of God, it's a woman who eats! Thank God for that, Snowy! Elisha Cuthbert also played the jailbait in Old School (one of my favorite movies) and is starring in the upcoming Girl Next Door. She's a babe.

6. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Yummy :) And all the fat knew the exact two locations where it should make itself a home. ;)

7. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

I hope her publicist/manager/studio/whatever reads this and realizes how many of us don't live in Hollywood, California, and orders her to lose 15 pounds by the next episode of whatever show shes on.

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

9. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Body's nice... blond, alway's a bonus... but, meh, there's just something lacking... like a smile or personality perhaps.

10. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

I'm almost positive thats what 99.9% of models are lacking. Even most "hot chicks" are pretty fucking dull, especially if they're model material. I hate hot women, especially the ones on www.suicidegirls.com , they're pretty fucking hot, but just the whole premise of suicide girls.com really pisses me off, and proves to me that everything people like Ian Mackaye worked to protect in the 80's has been totally co-opted by the media.

11. labyrinthian

labyrinthian New Member

Weird thing about Europe, Britain seriously excluded, is that hot chicks seem to have no attitude. About every fifth woman I see is model material, and I see about 100 supermodel material women every day. And since they know the girl right behind them is just as beautiful as they are, they have no attitude. Every woman is approachable. It's just amazing. And, as far the Czechs are concerned, there are no scruples about sex. Crazy as this country is, it sure is hard to leave.

12. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

You live in the Czech Republic??? California was sort of that way, with the hot chicks/attitude thing... But there always seemed to be a few bad apples. I guess I was exagerating, now that I think about it, but I've still never met a stereotypical "hot chick" that could tell a joke.

13. labyrinthian

labyrinthian New Member

That's just the thing. They aren't stereotypical. I approach them expecting they'll giggle and talk about cosmetology and bad music. Instead I get a pleasant earful of political theory and Leonard Cohen or Tom Waits. And since being Jewish is actually exotic here, as they, you know, exported all of theirs 60 years ago, they get an earful of my circumcised, oh, wait, this is coming out all wrong. That doesn't sound good. Oh shit, stop digging, ah...Um.

Yeah, so anyway, I live in the Czech Republic. Haven't I mentioned that before? A lot? Though I'll probably be going back to the states in about a year. Gonna study international human rights law. Put future war criminals like YO AZZEZ behind bars. That, and I need to study more so I can reach my goal of ABSOLUTE OMNISCIENCE!

I think this Slivovice is liquid delusions of grandeur. Cool. They should bottle this shit. Oh, it is in a bottle.

14. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Strangely, here in Binghamton, where nine out of ten women are unnatractive, and five out of ten morbidly obese, I know a good number of very hot and very approchable women. The thing is, the two I am thinking of right now aren't American. One is Turkish and the other Ethiopian, and both so hot, freindly, and grassocio that I can't decide between the two and it's driving me crazy. And they both are in the habit of giving firm, long hugs whenever they see me. Anyway, I'm not sure if I had a point there, but whatever.

15. labyrinthian

labyrinthian New Member

So you're an eye man, Sig? I've always said Ethiopians and Turks have the most mysterious, sexy eyes. Mildly rivaled by some Spanish and Jews, but noone else.

16. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I know of no approachable hot chicks living in my area. I swear that they're all goddamn ice queens here, only interested if you're one or more of the following:

1. Prolific sports player
    2. Rich
    3. Potentially rich and good-looking

Being none of the above, I stand no chance.

What does amaze me is the amount of ugly chicks with guys who could do so much better. It's like there's a secret matchmaking service where they pair complete physical opposites up with each other.

17. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

"hey baby, I moderate an RPG website with over 5000 forum members..."

May be you should try and act like less of a sarcastic bastard for 10 seconds. Of course... that kind of behaviour is always a little demeaning, and then when the two of you break up, it leaves you a little more sarcastic and bitter, and cynical than you were before...

May be you could buy a fast car?

18. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

http://ratemyfaceadult.com/

Don't worry about passwords or any of that bullshit, just scroll down until you see top girls( or top guys if that's your thing). Enjoy.

19. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Pfft, anyone who posts their picture on the internet to have their face rated is fucking desperate and sad. Sites like hot or not shouldn't have even been allowed to register a domain, let alone survive and flourish.

That said, I find it hilarious looking at that page with friends, and giving every single person a low rating, and going into painstaking detail on exactly why I think they're an ugly motherfucker. It also usually ends with one of my friends saying he can't believe how callous, mean, cruel and funny I am.

Well, maybe not the funny part as much, but I do get them laughing.

20. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

There should be a reality TV show where they drug pretty people and super glue them into ultra realistic fat suits, (where they can breath, eat, urinate and deficate without hindrance) dress them in spandex, and leave them in an alley in some big city.

That would be totally sweet.

Or even better, and much cheaper, would be a reality show where they just hold them down and cut up their face, and leave irreparable scarring all over their once pretty mug... let them wander for 10 days, and then pay for their plastic surgery.

<idea!!> Or they cut up 10 pretty, self-obsessed, idiotic people and then set up some life-threatening stunts, and some kind of contest of elimination etc, and the last one standing gets to have the surgery paid for, and the others are just ugly.

Our Host!