I want to provide a mirror for Arcanum mod files.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steven, Nov 14, 2017.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Steven

Steven New Member

I have a files site, and I want to share the unofficial patch (UAP091225.exe), High-quality townmaps (HQ_Townmaps.exe) and the High Resolution Patch (HighRes1.1a.exe). I don't have Flash and I don't want to install it, so could someone please download the latest versions of these files and share a temporary link to them that doesn't require Flash or signing up, and I will upload them to my website. The bandwidth won't be unlimited, but it will be reasonable.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you and providing an additional place for downloading these files for fans of Arcanum. All the best.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  2. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
  3. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Steven, if it's not too much trouble, could you tell me what the problem is with the Download section?

4. Steven

Steven New Member

The ads are not showing, whether or not I have private browsing on, or whether or not I have adblocking on. I presumed that it was a Flash ad, but I may be wrong. I haven't been able to download the file yet.

I've also tried using Brave (a security focused Chrome variant) and Firefox.

5. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
  6. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I use Chrome on Windows 10, and the Downloads always work for me. There must be a way to fix this.

7. Steven

Steven New Member

Yes, just used Chrome in Windows 10, and after enabling Flash (I recall that Chrome has Flash even if you've uninstalled it, may be wrong though) I was able to download the file.

Felipe likes this.
  8. Felipe

Felipe New Member

Beware of downloads, the 1st page wasnt updated and high resolution patch is at version 1.5, you can find it on arcanum discussion section, also the small playing mods done by troika arent all there, you can find them here https://megagames.com/mods/arcanum-custom-arcanum-mods you MUST write a warning for those who will download them that their bugs werent fixed, most of them have a REALLY annoying problem of slowdown just like dusty dunes mod.

Our Host!