Stuck INSIDE Wheel Clan cave

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by crackdoor, Jun 26, 2017.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. crackdoor

crackdoor New Member

I'm trying to leave the Wheel Clan but whenever I go through the main exit, the game screen freezes (although I can still press esc and load the game again.)

Is there anything I can do other than abandon this save file? (or seeing as this is my only save, abandon this game)

edit: I should mention that this glitch only appeared after I copied this save game to another computer after my laptop died, its Windows 7 64bit.

2. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

It's probably an issue with the save if you copied it. Do you have Virgil on your team? If so you could try downloading his debug menu to teleport out (the older version not requiring the ring). However most likely this would be a short term solution even if it does work and you'll come into more of these issues in the future.

3. crackdoor

crackdoor New Member

Is there a way I'm supposed to be copying the save to avoid problems like this? I just copied/replaced the whole "Save" folder.

4. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

I would have thought that would be okay, but I've never tried it myself. I presume you still have all the same patches installed?

Our Host!