Europa Universalis IV - Arcanum world mod

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by on1ondevelopment, Apr 6, 2015.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. on1ondevelopment

on1ondevelopment Member

Another of the notoriously preposterous ideas I get sometimes.

If anyone of you happens to play Europa Universalis IV as well as Arcanum: Of Steamworks and whateveritnowwasagainscura, would you like a mod for EUIV which has the Arcanum world? I'm well-versed in the ways of the Panarii... I mean, the universe of Arcanum, it would be great to use EUIV's vast possibilities to create an interactive Arcanum history gaming experience, from the rise of Vendigroth 'til the defeat of Kerghan, and maybe beyond that with the ideas of stories for what would have been Arcanum 2.

Of course, such a task might require quite a lot of work, and thus it is merely on the drawing board, awaiting acting. I am going to research modding for EUIV and a little of Arcanum's world, and maybe I'll begin creating a mod for EUIV. Of course, it is possible that no one save for me would play it, but whatever...

2. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Would be a nice mod to play however I think the world would be so small in comparison.

3. on1ondevelopment

on1ondevelopment Member

Yes, that's a bit of a shame. I could make a lot of provinces, and some uninhabitable places available such as Cattan and the little island next to The Isle of Despair.

Our Host!