[Search] [FAQ] [Register] [Login] [Usergroups] [Members] [Rules]
[Terra Arcanum] [Forums] [Gallery] [Downloads] [Troikapedia] [Arcanum Wikia] [Troika Games]

Support Terra
Arcanum:
Good Old Games

Register here
initial interest 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
waning interest 50%  50%  [ 4 ]
no interest at all 50%  50%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 8
 PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:55 pm Post subject:  Arcanum 1890

10th level Paladin

[Insert character here] walks into a bar...

Last edited by ytzk on Thu May 02, 2013 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:10 pm Post subject: 

Safeguard of the Wild

I've always wondered how imperialist and industrialist global trends managed to develop when there are no more than 2 large human cities on Arcanum...

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:43 am Post subject: 

No Hole is Sacred
No Hole is Sacred

I chose no interest as I barely have the time now to engage and in a month I won't have any time at all so it would be unfair to grace you all with my amazing talent that I've never shown here, only to disappear halfway through which I usually do anyway.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:21 am Post subject:  Re:

The Living One

Location: There's a place for people like me, don't you worry.
Yuki wrote:
I've always wondered how imperialist and industrialist global trends managed to develop when there are no more than 2 large human cities on Arcanum...

It's clearly because of disingenuous ignorant Caladon city elves: "Why don't I know where Quintarra is? Erm, well... you see... it's because... I'm from another continent! Yes, that's it! With like gold, and hot elven babes that need to be civilised, and lots of magickal stuff that means it's probably best conquered by industrialists - I mean, it's more or less the perfect place to colonise. I'd take you there right now, but with the bloody zephyr crash I have mild amnesia and can't recall quite how to voyage back there - isn't that annoying?! I'm perhaps the only living elf who could possibly know the way but now - by pure happenstance - I can't remember; what are the chances?!? Still I promise you it's definitely - unequivocally - a real place that I did in no way just make up to disguise the fact the I have hopelessly inadequate knowledge of my own culture. Anyway..."

Elves make me sick.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:17 am Post subject:  Re: Arcanum 1890

Untrained

"It's clearly because of disingenuous ignorant Caladon city elves: "Why don't I know where Quintarra is? Erm, well... you see... it's because... I'm from another continent! Yes, that's it! With like gold, and hot elven babes that need to be civilised, and lots of magickal stuff that means it's probably best conquered by industrialists"

To become not so ignorant, we should take time to read and observe something with the news. This is what I am doing now to become not so ignorant here.