[Search] [FAQ] [Register] [Login] [Usergroups] [Members] [Rules]
[Terra Arcanum] [Forums] [Gallery] [Downloads] [Troikapedia] [Arcanum Wikia] [Troika Games]
 
Support Terra
Arcanum:
Good Old Games
 
 


Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ] 
Author Message
 PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:55 pm Post subject:  Xiao Caity And The Rules
 
Banished to the void
Banished to the void

Joined: Aug 2, 2010
Posts: 174
Location: United Kingdom
Xiao_Caity wrote:
What's this roleplaying forum for?
Precisely that - Role Playing. We narrate battles, create arcing adventures, or just mess around. However, 'last post in this thread WINZORS LOLOLOL' bullshit is not roleplaying. Don't try sneaking it past us anywhere else either. Seriously, it's grounds for instant banning and the potential blocking of an entire continent. It's also a good place for me and Zanza to play out our own sexual fantasies, some of which include me jerking off all the users of the site and taking their dicks in every hole.


Reading "The Rules" off of this twat is degrading.
I believe a spokesperson for the forum should be nominated to be the new explainer of the rules!
My vote is Muro.

_________________
And to the left is my cum face.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:05 pm Post subject: 
 
No Hole is Sacred
No Hole is Sacred

Joined: Apr 20, 2009
Posts: 2957
What the hell was this? More importantly where the hell were the first comments on which the quotes were founded on. I know Xiao Caity wouldn't stoop to that level to write something so vulgar, as annoying as she would be she would still be refined enough not to write something so dickish.

_________________
ytzk wrote:
As long as monkeys are stealing cocktails and getting drunk somewhere, Zanza will always be with us.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:35 pm Post subject: 
 
Epic Flail
Epic Flail

Joined: Aug 29, 2003
Posts: 1670
That's because she didn't write it. Cunt-stick there has nothing better to do than troll members that aren't here anymore by editing her faq.

_________________
DarkFool wrote:
Hey Troll,

If you bring religion into a non religious thread, I will do horrible things to your orifices, and I'll use Xyle as the implement that does them. A literal pain in the ass.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:45 pm Post subject: 
 
Obey your Master
Obey your Master

Joined: Feb 6, 2002
Posts: 10066
Location: Lady Gaga's rear window
Where the fuck is the FAQ, and who the fuck edited it?

_________________
Zanza wrote:
Yeah she can transform into a few different forms. There are things you can do with her afterwards too. Things TDC!


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:08 pm Post subject: 
 
Epic Flail
Epic Flail

Joined: Aug 29, 2003
Posts: 1670
It's the global one at the top she wrote. Here's what it actually says:

Quote:
What's this roleplaying forum for?
Precisely that - Role Playing. We narrate battles, create arcing adventures, or just mess around. However, 'last post in this thread WINZORS LOLOLOL' bullshit is not roleplaying. Don't try sneaking it past us anywhere else either. Seriously, it's grounds for instant banning and the potential blocking of an entire continent.


He's just being a fucking dick as usual.

_________________
DarkFool wrote:
Hey Troll,

If you bring religion into a non religious thread, I will do horrible things to your orifices, and I'll use Xyle as the implement that does them. A literal pain in the ass.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:07 pm Post subject: 
 
10th level Paladin
User avatar

Joined: Aug 2, 2007
Posts: 2124
Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania
Granted, I thought she was being pretentious for writing the forum FAQ even when she was still here.

_________________
Coinneach wrote:
The sexual orientation of your Brass & Steel character is entirely up to you.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:13 pm Post subject: 
 
Obey your Master
Obey your Master

Joined: Feb 6, 2002
Posts: 10066
Location: Lady Gaga's rear window
Aw hell, let's ban Rodney.

magikot wrote:
It's the global one at the top she wrote. Here's what it actually says:

Quote:
What's this roleplaying forum for?
Precisely that - Role Playing. We narrate battles, create arcing adventures, or just mess around. However, 'last post in this thread WINZORS LOLOLOL' bullshit is not roleplaying. Don't try sneaking it past us anywhere else either. Seriously, it's grounds for instant banning and the potential blocking of an entire continent.


He's just being a fucking dick as usual.


Sorry. Slower on the uptake than usual today.

_________________
Zanza wrote:
Yeah she can transform into a few different forms. There are things you can do with her afterwards too. Things TDC!


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:29 pm Post subject: 
 
Water Merchant

Joined: Jun 28, 2009
Posts: 686
Location: Montréal
Well, I guess he did have a good run this time. :/


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:48 pm Post subject: 
 
Terra Arcanum Staff
Terra Arcanum Staff

Joined: May 9, 2006
Posts: 843
Location: You never know...
Just when he was getting funny you had to go and ban him.

Quote:
Granted, I thought she was being pretentious for writing the forum FAQ even when she was still here.


Xiao has been asked to write the FAQ for us, after we decided that the old one is kinda useless. Either that or she volunteered to do it, I don't remember exactly.

_________________
“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity”

http://hasthelargehadroncolliderdestroy ... ldyet.com/


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:35 am Post subject: 
 
Water Merchant

Joined: Jun 28, 2009
Posts: 686
Location: Montréal
The topic was brought up, she volunteered, as I remember.

Also, I hope quote editing wasn't the problem? I think it only emphasizes his opinions on the matter, and it only adds one sentence.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:53 am Post subject: 
 
Pax Vobiscum
Pax Vobiscum

Joined: Aug 30, 2005
Posts: 2140
Location: In your house, eating all your food.
Banned for poking a stick into a sore spot? The thread is legit, even if the delivery was boorish. The FAQ could use a rewrite, considering that it's laden with Xiao-esque bullshit (as I recall anyway. I don't know that I ever read the whole thing). Just don't ask me to do it.

_________________
The Hammer Lord kicks The Kobold Thief in the head with his right foot, bruising the muscle, jamming the skull through the brain and tearing apart the brain!
The Kobold Thief has been knocked unconscious!


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:30 am Post subject: 
 
Unfinisher Extraordinaire
Unfinisher Extraordinaire

Joined: Aug 22, 2006
Posts: 1404
Location: Still in Shrouded Hills, kickin' it with Ristezze
I remember being amusing that she took it upon herself to write the FAQ without being asked, as that whole specific event really just sorta struck me as being essentially Xiao.

In addition, I agree with Japes on this one, as I often find myself doing.

_________________
There are things in this world that I dislike. One of the things I dislike the most is a serious argument, well constructed, delivered by someone who makes themselves difficult to respect.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:15 am Post subject: 
 
Technological Marvel
User avatar

Joined: Jul 19, 2009
Posts: 898
Location: In an icy cave far to the south, feasting on human flesh.
I don't care about the reasons, I'm just glad fuckwit's finally gone.

Besides, I doubt rewriting the FAQ was the intention of it's post. - trolling members who aren't active anymore is getting a bit much anyway. I'm getting a bit fucking sick of hearing about Xiao as well.

That being said, maybe the FAQ should be rewritten. Just don't ask me to do it.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:27 am Post subject: 
 
Reptilus Rex
Reptilus Rex

Joined: Feb 21, 2006
Posts: 7556
Location: In Urwaldland, blowing smoke rings in the Hookah Lounge
I'm sure he'll be back. No need to miss him long.

_________________
A leprechaun attacks you, but he has no luck.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:38 am Post subject: 
 
No Hole is Sacred
No Hole is Sacred

Joined: Apr 20, 2009
Posts: 2957
Yeah I'd hate to see the House of Lords turn into a bitching center about somebody.

_________________
ytzk wrote:
As long as monkeys are stealing cocktails and getting drunk somewhere, Zanza will always be with us.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:41 pm Post subject: 
 
Untrained
User avatar

Joined: Sep 8, 2010
Posts: 1
I'll ignore the stupidity and simply say that in all honesty, I believe the rules should be re-written and my vote would go to Muro.
I think some of you need to get over the use of the word "Troll" around here. I don't try to troll anybody or anything. What I actually do is come on here, talk a bit of pretentious shit then I fuck off for a bit.
I thought the whole banning thing would be concidered obsolete with the type of proxies that are avaliable today? Is it not just infact another test sent by the lord to test my resolve? Well fear not Dark Elf, I'm not going anywhere lad.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:40 pm Post subject: 
 
In the Trousers of Time
In the Trousers of Time

Joined: Aug 23, 2006
Posts: 2425
Location: In an invisible Svinefylking, sadly
Charonte wrote:
I don't care about the reasons, I'm just glad fuckwit's finally gone.

Besides, I doubt rewriting the FAQ was the intention of it's post. - trolling members who aren't active anymore is getting a bit much anyway. I'm getting a bit fucking sick of hearing about Xiao as well.

That being said, maybe the FAQ should be rewritten. Just don't ask me to do it.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfCiOzL7cYs

You reminded me.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:18 am Post subject: 
 
Technological Marvel
User avatar

Joined: Jul 19, 2009
Posts: 898
Location: In an icy cave far to the south, feasting on human flesh.
Who said anything about rage?

I don't like HWLFP, and I don't like hearing about xiao_caity in every other thread.

That's all I said.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:41 am Post subject: 
 
10th level Paladin
User avatar

Joined: Aug 2, 2007
Posts: 2124
Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania
Rodney_Dale wrote:
I'll ignore the stupidity and simply say that in all honesty, I believe the rules should be re-written and my vote would go to Muro.
I think some of you need to get over the use of the word "Troll" around here. I don't try to troll anybody or anything. What I actually do is come on here, talk a bit of pretentious shit then I fuck off for a bit.
I thought the whole banning thing would be concidered obsolete with the type of proxies that are avaliable today? Is it not just infact another test sent by the lord to test my resolve? Well fear not Dark Elf, I'm not going anywhere lad.


You've told us in the past that you come here to troll.

_________________
Coinneach wrote:
The sexual orientation of your Brass & Steel character is entirely up to you.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:09 am Post subject: 
 
No Hole is Sacred
No Hole is Sacred

Joined: Apr 20, 2009
Posts: 2957
Just over it hey.

_________________
ytzk wrote:
As long as monkeys are stealing cocktails and getting drunk somewhere, Zanza will always be with us.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:23 am Post subject: 
 
Good Sir Knight
Good Sir Knight

Joined: Feb 7, 2009
Posts: 1713
Location: Boise, ID; USA
The_Bob wrote:
Just when he was getting funny you had to go and ban him.
No kidding! Why now of all times? I neglect this place for a matter of days and come to find that RodneyDale has been banned. Not that I wasn't amused to see his alias tied to the lonely stool avatar, but really, his banworthy offense was mocking Xiao_Caity? "White-kniting" is floating at the back of my consciousness, but I am loath to actually make that call.
Apparently RodneyDale infected you all with his madness and it has since evolved into some necrophilia epidemic with how you've been excavating graves lately.

The_Bob wrote:
Xiao has been asked to write the FAQ for us, after we decided that the old one is kinda useless. Either that or she volunteered to do it, I don't remember exactly.
In other words:
The_Bob wrote:


And RodneyDale/Rodney_Dale, embrace it; you are a bloody troll!

_________________
Get some.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:47 am Post subject: 
 
Nemesis of the Ancients
Nemesis of the Ancients

Joined: Jan 28, 2005
Posts: 3965
Location: Sittin on my Back Porch, Playin' Poker with Cthulhu
When the pimps in the crib all lock it like it's hoooootttt!!!

_________________
Image
Dark Elf wrote:
Racist, sexist, pessimist, chauvinist, misogynist... heck, I'm just ist.

Jungle Japes wrote:
And I say you sound like an idiot, not because you disagree, but because your arguments are stupid.


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group